𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 | 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤

The two teenagers were awoken the next morning by the bright sun blaring through Lila's curtains.

Lila groaned, before outstretching her arms and placing them back around Nick's body.

"We have to get up princess" Nick murmured, his voice deep and groggy.

"5 more minutes" Lila whined, digging her head into his chest, not wanting to move.

Lila was not a morning person. It was currently 8:30am which was way too early for her. Unfortunately, Nick promised Josh that he would go to the gym with him the night before, meaning he had to get back to his house within the next hour. He thought about ditching Josh, but he would never hear the end of it from his older brother.

"Cmon, get up" Nick laughed, watching as the girl grabbed onto the covers for dear life.

After 5 more minutes of procrastinating, the two teenagers finally got up, and picked their outfits for the day.

As Nick didn't have any clothes, Lila was forced to sneak into her brother's room, and steal his active wear. Nick got changed into the clothes Lila found for him, consisting of active shorts, paired with a black singlet that showed off his arm muscles. Lila on the other hand didn't have anywhere in particular to go, so decided on wearing something casual and basic. She chucked on Nick's hoodie that he wore to her house, and some black flared leggings.

They spent the next 10 minutes enjoying each other's company, before hearing a loud honk from outside the De Goey residence.

Luckily for them, Jordan was out, meaning they wouldn't have to go through having a very awkward conversation. Lila cringed when she realized she was going to have to face her brother eventually. It made her want to die of shame.

"Bye beautiful" Nick smiled, kissing Lila's lips and heading out the front door where Josh was waiting in his car.

As she watched the car drive off through the window, Lila stood with a massive grin on her face. No one had ever made Lila feel this way before. It was almost indescribable.

This was all new to her. Lila had only been in one past relationship before, back when she was in year 11. Her and Nick were different though.

Lila skipped upstairs happily before hopping back into bed, and falling back asleep soon after.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

The Collingwood boy's all planned on going out that night, as they were knocked out of the finals meaning their season was over.

Lila felt for them all. Each and every one of them worked so hard, and pushed themselves to extreme limits just to be eliminated.

Darcy Moore booked a section at this fancy club 30 minutes away, and they asked Lila to come along.

Lila wanted to wear something nice. For her and for Nick.

She picked a white, strapless mini dress that accentuated her curves, and showed the perfect amount of skin.

Once she had finished her makeup, she messaged Nick saying she was leaving soon before Lila and Jordan were on their way.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Lila trailed behind Jordan as they entered the pub, watching as the employee led the two sip longs to the private area Darcy had booked for the team.

Her and Jordan still hadn't talked about what had happened a couple of days ago, and she intended on keeping it that way.

She cringed as she looked around the pub, realizing that it was filled with middle aged men who looked at her as though she was a peace of meet.

Jordan quickly caught on, before placing his hand on her back and quickly leading her away—giving them all dirty looks as he walked elsewhere.

As the two made it to the private section, they were immediately greeted with warm smiles and hugs.

One by one, Lila said hello to each of the players. She spent 10 minutes talking with Brayden and Elliot about their grand final predictions, before heading to the bar to buy a drink while she waited for Nick.

She quickly slipped past Jordan, knowing he wouldn't let her go alone. As she reached the drink station, she ordered a Coke and a beer for Brayden.

Lila sat down at the stool infront of the bar, waiting for her drink's to be made.

She suddenly felt a presence next to her, shifting uncomfortably as there were plenty of free seats around the bar, though the guy chose to sit directly next to her.

"What are you doing here all alone?" The guy smirked, practically undressing her with just his gaze.

"Oh i'm- I'm not alone i'm with my friends-Over there" She muttered quietly.

Now she knew why Jordan didn't want her to go anywhere alone.

"Speak up sweetheart, I cant hear you" He laughed, shifting closer to Lila.

The young girl didn't dare to make eye contact with the man who was probably twice her age, and instead focused her eyes on the sculpture that sat across the room.

"Don't be shy, I don't bite"

His voice was enough to make Lila vomit. A familiar sense of deja vu washed through her body, causing her to panic.

Lila's slid back the stool she was sitting on, before attempting to make a run for it, before the sick man roughly grabbed her wrists, pulling her back.

"Let me the fuck go!" Lila grunted, doing her best to remove the man's strong grip from her skinny wrists.

"Get the fuck off her" A deep and angry voice was heard from behind Lila.

Lila turned back and sighed a breath of relief.

It was Nick.

She felt the man loosen his grip on her wrists after realizing who Nick was.

Nick kept his eyes on Lila's fragile body, before motioning for her to come to him.

He pushed her behind his back, away from the creepy man, before turning to him one last time.

"If you so much as go near her again, I will kill you" Nick spoke in an icy tone.

The man's eyes were immediately filled with fear, before he got up from his chair and scurried away.

"You okay?" Nick asked softly, pulling the girl in and kissing her head.

"Yeah i'm good, let's go back to the others" She spoke. She tried to hide her shock from what had happened a few minutes ago from Nick, but he saw right through her. Nick chose not to bug the girl about what had happened, as he assumed she wouldn't want to talk about it.

The two teenagers walked hand in hand, all the way back to the rest of the players as they prepared themselves for the hectic night ahead.