Mafia queen doctor husband -1

So guys I hope you all will like this episode..

Let's start..

Author pov

It is a shiny morning in Seoul it's almost 8:30 A.m the queen completed her morning workout
And came down angry while talking with her phone.

Y/n pov...

In call.

Y/n ( angry ) :- what the hell are you saying how can he escape so easily are you all sleeping.

?? :-  i..I am sorry queen there gang came here beat us and took him with them .

Y/n ( shouting ) :- ARE YOU ALL UNTRAINED CAN'T YOU HANDLE A SINGLE GANG .
I am coming there I will handle this.

Call ended..

?? :- why are you shouting y/n.

Y/n( angry ):- none of your business Kai

Kai :- hm ok then I am gonna call jungkook and say that your dear sister is starving from 2 days it will be ok i think.

Y/n ( angry ) :- Kai i think your my friend not his PA.

Kai :- exactly i asking this because I am your friend and PA answer me what happened.

Y/n ( angry ) :- that fucker escaped i want him today now itself.

Kai ( thinking ):- hm but there is already a mission right we can't fix another and your already weak .

Y/n ( dark eyes ) :- I want him today and I am not weak I am fit and fine I am going do whatever you want.

Kai ( sigh ) :- I am coming.

Author pov .

It's 2 'O clock now y/n is continuously fighting with her gang in 2nd mission she has so many injuries but fighting like a manic..

Y/n ( dark voice ):- die fucker how dare you , you have so much guts to escape from me DARK THRONES won't leave you ( shooted him ).

The mission was completed y/n is totally tired they came out that creapy place and about to get inside the car and suddenly y/n was about to faint but Kai catched her

Kai  ( worried ):-  y/n what happen are you ok . Oh my god blood.

Y/n :- i..I am ok ( fainted ).

Kai ( worried ) :- y/nnnn

Kai took y/n to hospital and took her inside suddenly a doctor came and asked..

?? :- what happen ?

Kai :- can't you see she fainted treat her fast.

?? ( Glared at Kai ) :- ok .  ( To  ward boys ) get her to ward .

They took her to the ward and every one went outside . After a hour doctor came out taking his mask and said

Kai  ( worried ):- is she ok doctor.

?? :- she is ok now but she is so weak wasn't she eating anything and she lost so much blood.

Kai ( worried ) :- she didn't anything from past 2 days.

?? ( Serious ) :- why ?.

Kai :- she is just careless and stubborn.

?? :- who are you to her.

Kai :- I ..I am her PA any problem.

?? :- I want to talk with her family member about her health

Kai ( worried ) :- I already called her brother he is coming just few minutes sir.

?? :- hm ( went from there ).

Kai ( looked at y/n through door ) :- your in trouble y/n hyung won't leave you.

The end ...

I hope you all like this episode if you like then vote and follow this account for more amazing episodes....