( part - 12 )

Preview...

Jungkook ( cutely ) :- yesh.

Let's start...

Author pov..

Tae picked Jungkook up and went from there jk was little slept so he slept because of pain and tae make jk slept in the car and started it and drove it to his house , soon they reached to tae house and jungkook was in a deep sleep so tae picked jungkook up again and went inside. Soon Jimin opened the door and saw jungkook sleeping and picked him up from tae and said..

Jimin ( while taking jk ) ( cold ) :- did appa punished him hard.?

Tae ( calm ) :- yes.

Jimin :- I am taking him to his room and that girl is in her room so go and check on her and appa went to U.S because he had an
important meeting.

( Jimin said this all while going to jk's room).

Tae :- ok.

Jimin and jk went to jk's room and Jimin made jk to lay on his bed but jk suddenly hugged Jimin to feel his warmth Jimin smiled seeing jk's actions so he also layed beside jk .

Jimin pov.

Your so cute while sleeping hyung it hurts me to see tears in your eyes but your always make me to lose my temper you got me out of that darkness hyung but see now you tried to got me into that again you thought to leave me alone again this time you gonna face worst hyung sleep well your chimmy loves you to core of his heart.

Jimin pov ended...

Author pov.

Suddenly Jimin heard some mumbles so he looked at jk and heard...

Jk ( mumbling ) :- sowry chimmy hyungie loves baby shoo much slewp well.

Hearing this Jimin smiled heartly and got up keeping pillows beside jk and went out.

Meanwhile with tae & y/n..

Tae drank water and went to y/n's room ( yes they got her room ready right after they decided jk and y/n will live with them ) and knocked the door and heard a " come in " tae went inside and asked..

Tae ( calm ) :- is your wound paining ?

Y/n ( cold ) :- no.

Tae ( cold as ice ) :- then let me check.

Y/n got Shivered by hearing tae's cold deep voice so she said " yes " and tae started checking her wound ( y/n got a wound on her head and leg ) and everything was ok so he said..

Tae ( cold ) :- everything is ok but you need rest and can I ask you something.?

Y/n ( calm ) :- ya sure.

Tae ( cold ) :- how do you know my father.

Y/n ( sigh ) :- he is my trainer and proffesor in my college.

Tae ( confused ) :- where you studyed ?

Y/n ( calm ) :- I studyed in u.s and even had my training in u.s.

Tae ( calm ) :- then why are you calling my father with his name ?
you know what no one dared to call my father with his name.

Y/n ( smiled ) :- because he is so sweet and tald me to call him with his name and you know he even saved me from my punishments when j-hope sir and Suga sir used to punish me.

Tae ( sighed ) :- means your also a brat then.

Y/n ( cute anger ) :- who dare you to tell me that I am a brat huh ?

Tae ( sarcastic ) :- yea women I don't need any dare to call you brat so shut up and take rest if you don't want me to call Suga hyung.

Y/n ( sigh ) :- good night.

Tae :- it's good afternoon .

Y/n ( calm ) :- whatever.

Tae sighed and went out of the door and saw Jimin going out so he called Jimin and asked..

Tae ( soft ) :- where are you going Jimin ?

Jimin stopped at his place and said..

Jimin ( cold ) :- office .

Tae ( soft ) :- where is jungkook ?

Jimin ( cold ) :- sleepin in his room any problem.

Tae :- n..no problem but come fast ok let's have lunch together.

Jimin ( cold ):- hm I will come in an hour.

Saying this Jimin went to office. Now both sister and brother was sleeping tae is alone in the hall at that he called someone.

On call...

Tae ( soft ) :- hello.

?? ( Happy ) :- hello oppa ( brother ) how are you ?

Tae ( soft ) :- hey Sara.

Sara ( teary eyes ) :- w..where is jungkook, oppa.

Tae ( sigh ) :- he is here with me he committed sucide Sara.

Sara ( teary eyes ) ( shocked ) :- w..what ?

Tae :- you heard correct the matter is ( told her everything ) this is what happened I hope you understand.

Sara ( tears are falling continuously ) :- y..yes oppa after that call my phone is broken I don't h..have his number I thought to come there but passport problem oppa i will be there in 2 days.

Tae ( soft ) :- it's ok Sara take time bye..

Sara :- b..bye.

Call ended...

Tae sighed by cutting the call..

Tae ( sigh ) :- your gone bunny boy Jimin is so mad at U my baby you did so wrong...

- THE END -

So guys I hope you like this episode if you like then don't forget to vote and comment on this episode and don't forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes...

-..- no one cares when you want someone but everyone cares when you leave that person -..-

kiara00071 support her I really love her story she is a great planner and writer...