( part - 25 )

~ Preview ~

Namjoon ( smiled but suddenly switched into cold mode and said ) :- we are fine but we can't assure that you will be fine.

Let's start ~

Listening this jungkook gulped and broke the hug while giving puppy eyes to tae to divert the topic at that time Suga spoke..

Suga ( cold ) ( scary ) :- don't give that eyes to tae he won't divert the topic , meet me in the basement of dark night's this evening we will tell you how to sucide and all.

Hearing this jk eyes got teary but he have to answer or else Suga will get more angry on him so he said..

Jungkook ( teary eyes ) ( scared ) :- y..yes hyung.

Suga ( cold ) :- hm.

And jimin spoke..

Jimin ( damn cold ) ( raspy voice ) :- why the hell you guys are talking about punishment while eating ? You guys don't want a peaceful lunch or what ? Huh ? What is that Suga hyung can't you talk after lunch see how his face become sad I already punished him yesterday if you wanna talk anything then you could have talked after lunch now no more arguments eat your lunch.

Hearing this Suga and namjoon gulped and y/n became shocked seeing jimin scolding Suga the person how is popular for his anger , Suga looked her and said..

Suga ( whispering ) :- close your mouth or else bugs will go into it.

Y/n ( whispering ) :- how can he scold you and why are you silent ?

Suga ( sigh ) ( whispering ) :- fate baby .

Y/n ( confused ) :- huh ?

Suga :- leave that come I will feed you today.

Y/n ( sighed ) :- ok.

Everyone had their lunch and y/n was about to get up with the help of table with her plate at that jimin said ..

Jimin ( cold ) :- leave it there only ( took her plate too and went near wash basin ).

Y/n just stood there confused like she don't know what to do now and at that time Suga said..

Suga ( chuckled ) :- go and sit in the living room it's near only right are you able to walk ?.

Y/n :- yes sir.

Suga ( confused ) :- why are you calling me sir still ?.

Y/n :- don't know just wanted to call oppa ok I am going come fast.

Saying this she went to living room slowly and sat on couch while saying..

Y/n ( irritated ) ,:- aghhh my brain is getting heated cause of this shit why the hell i am stuck here I just wanna dissapear.

Tae ( cold ) :- your not stuck miss.y/n if your having that much problem then tell your father about it .

Y/n ( looked at tae whome she just noticed and spoke ,):- I know what I have to do it will be good if you mind your own business.

Tae ( looked at her ) ( damn cold ) :- is this the way to talk with your seniors ?.

Y/n rolled her eyes and about to say something at that time namjoon said..

Namjoon ( scary ) ( angry ) :- Jeon.y/n meet me in the home office in 2minutes.

Said namjoon making y/n shiver she never want to mess up with these people now , she don't even know where is home office she just sighed and looked at tae how is sitting there controlling his laugh so she said..

Y/n ( scared ) ( controlling her tears ) :- why are you so happy?

Tae ( stopped laughing ) :- t..that's not important now go before he gets more angry.

~ THE END ~
So guys that's it for today I hope you like it if you guys like then don't forget to vote and comment and follow this account for more interesting episodes 💙.

     EID MUBARAK EVERYONE ❣️

enjoy the festival with lots of food enjoy with your family and friends may God bless you all with happiness 💜.