( part - 28 )

~ preview ~

Tae ( cold ) :- okay so....I am ' V '.

' Let's start ~~~

Listening this y/n got shocked her widen thinking that the great fighter the ruthless Mafia infront of her she heard so much about him but never saw him as his face is always hidden, tae also told not to revel his face for anyone without his permission, he was the strictest senior in the base as much she know thinking how she talked to him in past is making her eyes blink but no matter what she gathered the courage as she is the queen of this world..

She just said ok with no expression but two members know how she is feeling right now soon within no time she heard another voice and that is jimin...

Jimin ( cold ) :- I am ' PJ ' , the hacker and mind reader..'.

Listening this her heart sinked to her stomach why the hell all the strict trainers is just around her wae wae wae she just wanna dissapear from here she just closed her eyes and sighed visibly to everyone...she then said..

Y/n ( sighed ) :- okay ., So I also wanna introduce myself I am the 'Red moon ' the queen of spirit light's and the whole underground Mafia.

Jimin was a little bit shocked which isn't expressed he said okay and tae was silent as he already know about this , after her introduction completed she told to jungkook..

Y/n ( calm ) :- oppa can you take me to my room i am tired .

Jungkook ( softly ) :- ofcourse baby let's go.

Saying this jungkook went near
y/n and picked her like a koala she buried her face in his chest she doesn't like to get carried infront of anyone but she had no other option, jimin looked at her and chuckled a bit , tae looked at jimin with a shocked face , jimin looked at him and asked..

Jimin ( calm ) :- what happened hyung !?.

Tae :- n..nothing.

~~~~Tae pov ~~~~

I hope you will be always happy baby be laughing be smiling after knowing how much you suffered in that little age my heart got broke you still thinking that bitch is good ?, She is not our mother baby she is not..

~~~~tae pov ended ~~~~

With jungkook & y/n...'

After jungkook picked y/n up he directly to her room and kept her on the bed , she took the AC remote which is on the side table and turned it on she kept it back on it's place and covered her half body with a dark blue fur blanket at that time jungkook said.,

Jungkook ( softly ) ( carrissing y/n's hair ) ,:- baby !?.

Y/n ( looked at jungkook ) :- yes oppa ?.

Jungkook ( smiled ) :- oppa got a gift for you !?.

Y/n ( eyes shined in excitement and happiness ) :- really ?!

Jungkook :- yes baby wait I kept it here let me get it for you..

Jungkook went from there to the cupboard to get it ( after eating he came to this room and kept the gift ). He took the gift from the cupboard and went to y/n again and gave that to her how took it immediately with excitement and said..

Jungkook ( smiled ) :- open it baby I hope you will like it..

Y/n started opening it and got shocked seeing that she immediately looked at that gift and hugged jungkook how is beside her and immediately got back when her stomach hurted she holded that part of injury and closed her eyes..

Jungkook ( worried ) :- you have to be carefull na baby now see what happened take deep thats shuu calm down..

Y/n ( calmed a little ) :- s..sorry oppa it's just i got excited so I hugged you tightly..

~ THE END ~

So guys that's it for today I hope you like it if you like then don't forget to vote and comment and don't forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes 💙