( part - 14 )

Preview..

Jimin ( damn angry ) ( deep voice ) :- now let's start with this hyung'.

Let's start..

Saying this jimin again looked at the belt and went near jungkook while saying..

Jimin ( deep voice ) :- remembered the rules ??

Jungkook ( shuttering ) ( tears are continuously falling ) :- y..yes .

Hearing this jimin gave a hard smack and said..

Jimin ( scary ) ( damn angry ) :- did I do something why you started crying already huh ? You said you remember rules right now I wanna make your punishment hard take off your pants jungkook .

Jungkook ( crying ) :- s..sir p..ple ahhhhhhh. ( Jungkook shouted when he got a hard smack again at that time jimin said.. ).

Jimin :- JUST.DO.WHAT.SAY.WITHOUT.
.ANY.ARGUMENT

Jungkook did what jimin said and again layed on bed while crying....

Jimin ( scary ) :- you will get 50 hard smacks with belt and 50 with cane and ya jeon you know what I can't see when my hyung had any injuries but now you yourself cutted right by seeing that cuts I can say how much blood you lost so hyung will give you vitamin shots for a complete week now can we start the game.?

Jungkook just nodded his head slowly because he don't want to get his punishment more hard and jimin started hitting jungkook so hard with belt that jungkook shouting his lungs out on every hit soon 20 smacks completed jungkook is breathing heavily at that time jimin said..

Jimin ( scary ) ( sweating ) :- hurting right jeon ??

Jungkook just nodded because he has no energy to speak..

Jimin ( teary eyes ) :-it hurts me too when you committed that sucide he hurts me too when you escaped from here it's hurting me so damn hard when I was beating you with this god damn belt, your each and every shout making my heart peel apart I can't hyung i can't give more pain to you ..

( Kneeled infront of jungkook and started crying hard ).

Jungkook somehow got up and sat on bed while hissing he wiped his own tears which are falling non stop started caressing jimin cheeks and said..

Jungkook ( tears are falling non stop ) :- s..stop crying tears d.. doesn't s..suit y..ou and ya hyung did a big mistake that's why jimin is punishing me ok no crying wait let me call tae hyung , go and open the door i c...can't go .

Jimin ( crying ) :- hm. ( Stood up and went and opened the door and looked at a worried tae how is sweating )

Seeing jimin opening door tae hurried inside without even looking at jimin how is crying
And sat near jungkook started caressing his( jungkook ) face worriedly and asked...

Tae ( worried ) :- e.. everything is o..ok right did he punished you hard..

THE END.
So guys that's it for today I hope you like it if you like then don't forget to vote for this episode and follow this account for more interesting episodes..

_life is hard but let's continue it and hope the best because j-hope thought us to not to leave our
hope_

kiara00071 support her Berry's she is a good author watch her series " Agent " it was mind blowing...