( part-4 )

Preview....

Tae ( scary ) :- now your telling me what to do and what not your not any difficulty to me jungkook your my brother understand.

Let's start...

Jungkook ( scared ) :- sorry .

Tae ( cold ) :- hm let's go see your dear sister i am sure that she got her councious.

Jungkook :- ok hyung .

Tae, jungkook,jimin got up and went outside along with kai who is still shocked they went to y/n 's room and saw y/n who is struggling to open her eyes at that time tae said ...

Tae ( cold ) :- how are you feeling now miss. Y/n .

Y/n saw tae and said..

Y/n ( tired ) :- very good . can you call Kai ?

Tae ( normal ) :- ok miss.y/n he is here only .

Y/n was shocked to see her brother and said

Y/n ( shocked ) :- o..oppa ?.

Jungkook ( scary ) :- hm it's good that you remember me atleast now.

Y/n ( scared ) :- s..sorry.

Jungkook ( scary ) :- save it.

Tae and jimin looked at jk being shocked.jk noticed that but didn't said anything at that time tae said

Tae ( normal ) :- so miss . Y/n you lost so much blood and your so weak so you would be having a strict diet including vitamin shots and tablets.and mr.jungkook you clearly heard what your father told so tomorrow you will shift our house with your sister I will take care of her.

Jungkook :- ok hyung .

Y/n is listening everything being confused she was about to say something but suddenly they all heard a phone ringtone which is
Y/n mobile Kai picked it and gave it to y/n.

Y/n saw the caller id and picked it and said..

On call..

Y/n ( normal ) :- hello appa.

Mr.jeon ( relaxed ) :- baby you ok..

Y/n ( confused ) :- hm i am but who told you all this.

Mr.jeon :- tae told me how can you be so careless baby see now what happened.

Y/n ( confused ) :- who is tae . 

Mr.jeon :- on the speaker

Y/n :- ok  ( call on speaker )

Mr.jeon :- tae .

Tae ( standing beside y/n ) :- yes uncle.

Mr.jeon ( calm ) :- he is tae y/n now to he will take care of you , you and your brother will stay with them understood and I don't want any complaint and Suga is here he wants to talk with you.

Y/n ( scared ) :- o..ok a..appa.

Suga  ( Cold, scary )  :- hello
jeon.y/n who are you feeling now.

Y/n ( scared ) :- f..fine sir.

Suga ( cold ) :- we are coming in few days I hope you won't create any problems for yourself.

Y/n ( scared ) :- ok Sir.

Suga (.cold ) :- hm when I come there i want to see you all fine I know tae will take care of you right tae.

Tae :- yes hyung.

Suga ( cold ) :- hm take care.

Y/n :- yes sir.

Call ended..

Y/n sigh as she is really tired of being confused and shocked and looked up at tae and asked..

Y/n ( cold ) :- who are you ?.

Tae ( cold ) :- Kim taehyung chief of this hospital.

Y/n looked at jimin being confused and asked..

Y/n ( normal ) :- who is he oppa?.

Jungkook ( cold ) :- he is Kim jimin tae hyung's younger brother ceo of Kim industry's.

Y/n :- why are you calling him hyung..

The End ..

So guys that's it for today i hope you like it if u like then don't forget to commen, vote and follow this account for more interesting episodes...