( part - 24 )

~ Preview ~

Tae ( looked front and said ) :- hyung she cursed me me.

{ Let's start }

Listening this y/n looked at front and got shocked seeing Suga and namjoon there and she said..

Y/n ( shocked ) ( scared ) :- s..sir.

Namjoon ( raised a eyebrow ) :- yes !? So you don't want to live peacefully without creating any trouble ok I got it .

Y/n ( gulped ) ( shuttering ) :- n..no sir I..it's n..not l..like that h..he was a..annoying me c..continuously s..so I suddenly sh..shouted i..I am sorry.

Suga ( cold , scary ) :- not for us and now too remember he is your senior not only him jimin also they are here to see the branch work you have to respect them understood !?.

Y/n ( looked at Suga with widen eyes and at tae how is smirking and said ) :- y..yes sir. Sorry doctor.

Tae just smiled and Suga spoke again..

Suga( cold ) :- why are you carrying her tae !?.

Tae ( soft ) :- she got stabbed in stomach hyung and now she had injections so I am carrying her.

Listening what tae said Suga got worried because he know y/n is scared of injections so he said..

Suga ( worried ) :- WHAT !? a..are you ok now is it still hurting?.

Y/n ( eyes filled with tears ) ( nodded her head ) :- yesh.

Suga went near her and took her from tae arms and picked her like a koala and asked..

Suga ( worried ) ( going upstairs ) :- where it is hurting cupcake ?.

Y/n shown the spots where tae injected her and hided her face in Suga's shoulder , Suga rubbed the spots to reduce the pain and started scolding her..

Suga ( scolding ) :- you idiot your trained na don't you know how to plan missions ? Are you dumb ? Who will plan two missions at one day huh? Just get well once then I will tell you that Kai he was with you only right he dosen't do his work properly I really don't understand why he is your best friend till now if you ever do this type of stunts again then I will take you to basement and whipe you there.

Listening this y/n started crying she got scared listening to Suga and his words , she said..

Y/n ( crying ) ( scared ) :- n..no basement .

Suga ( sigh ) :- ok stop crying now.

Suga said and they heard a shout from kitchen..

Jimin ( scolding ) :- HYUNGIE LEAVE HER FOR SOME TIME SHE JUST CAME FROM HOSPITAL YOU STARTED SCOLDING HER COME AND HAVE LUNCH.

Suga ( shouted back ) :- COMING. See he is shouting let's go or else he will be angry bird .

Y/n ( sobbed ) ( wiping her tears ) :- ok.

They went down Suga is already picking her like a koala they came near dining table and sat and tae spoke..

Tae ( soft ) ( to Jimin ) :- did bunny came ?.

Jimin ( soft ) :- no hyungie he said he have to buy something for someone ( eyed y/n ).

Tae ( smiled ) :- ok .

Everyone came and started having their dinner at that time jk came while holding some bags and scrolling his phone he looked up and saw Suga and namjoon came he is happy seeing them and said while going near them..

Jungkook ( happy ) :- hyungies ( went to namjoon and side hugged him tightly as he and everyone are eating ) how are you hyungie ?.

Namjoon ( smiled but suddenly switched into cold mode ) ( cold ) :- we are fine but we can't assure that you will be fine.

~ THE END ~

So guys that's it for today I hope you guys liked it if you like then don't forget comment and vote , follow this account for more interesting episodes.