( part - 29 )

~ preview ~

Y/n ( calmed a little ) :- s...sorry oppa its just i got too exited and hugged you tightly...

Let's start....

Listening this jungkook just panted y/n's hair and said...

Jungkook ( soft ) :- it's ok baby , did you liked the gift ?.

( The gift jungkook gave ).

Y/n ( happiness can be clearly seen in her eyes ) :- can oppa I loved it I was seeing this set in online from many days but because of this all issues I got no time to buy it thank you soooo much for this.

Jungkook ( raised his eyebrow ) :- thank you for me , ? Idiot I am your brother not friend stop saying thanks to me.

Y/n ( chuckled ) ( softly ) :- oppa can you sleep with me today please ?.

Jungkook ( smiled softly ) :- ofcourse baby I will sleep with you. No need to say please.

Saying this jungkook layed beside y/n , y/n slowly hugged jungkook without hurting her wounds jungkook just panted her hair while staring at the ceiling at that time y/n said..

Y/n ( calm ) :- oppa...

Jungkook ( softly ) :- yes baby.

Y/n ( teary eyes ) :- you really thought to leave us all alone ?.

Jungkook ( guilty ) :- i am sorry baby ( mumbled ).

Y/n ( tears are flowing ) :- sorry ? Not enough oppa what if something happened on that day ? I could have never get this warmth again right ? I can never feel you again right ? The memories you gave will always haunt me if something happen to you , you won't think of anything ?

Jungkook eyes got teary listening her painfull voice..

Y/n ( wiped her tears ) :- you can say this sorry to me but not the stone inside me this stone made me queen right let me be as this stone a rock who dosen't have any emotions...today night i am gonna be the incharge of dark night's basement you can deal with that stone there only.....now you can go..

Listening this jungkook really don't know what to speak...he is just too guilty to do that he understood that he hurted everyone by doing that he knows he deserves it he just went from there silently by closing the door........

Y/n just broke down crying harder she can't image her own brother like that he is her only weakness she can't loose him at any cost., she felt her eyelids heavy slowly she slept due to tiredness....

With jungkook...'

Jungkook came out of y/n's room and directly went to his room and found tae sitting on the bed while reading a book, seeing tae there he immediately wiped his tears before tae saw him and smiled...he went near tae and layed beside him and hugged him tightly...his tears didn't stopped he just wanted to cry now tae noticed that and kept carrising his hair and said...

Tae ( softly ) :- what happened bunny ?

Jungkook ( crying hard ) :- I r..ruined everything h...hyung
I..I just misunderstood a p..phone call and did the b...biggest mistake in m..my life i..I am sorry h...hyung i..I am so..sorry...

Tae ( consoling ) ( soft ) :- it's ok bunny everything will clear soon I know your in a broken situation at that time isn't it that happened on halmoni death anniversary ? You overthinked everything and thought you don't deserve anything right ? Am I right baby ?

Jungkook ( nodded ) ( tears are flowing down ) :- y..yes .

Tae ( panted his back ) :- it's ok now stop crying bunny happened is already happened right now don't remember anything talk to me now...why you remembered all this suddenly again now ?!

Jungkook ( sobbing like a baby ) ( wiping his tears ) :- she said how much pain she is having hyungie she told how can she live without she and all s..she said she is gonna be incharge of dark night's today n..night.

Tae ( listening calmly ) ( softly ) :- oky...it's ok baby she is having her own pain she can't see her own brother is that situation right just after night everything will be cleared right ?

Jungkook ( nodded ) ( playing with his hands ) :- yesh.

Tae ( chuckled ) :- now who will say this baby as Mafia king ?

Jungkook ( whined ) :- hyungieeee...you don't know she is scary.

Tae ( chuckled ) :- that baby is scary ? I have to believe ?? hahahah nice joke tell me everyday I will laugh.

Jungkook ( sulked ) :- you came with me today night you never saw queen behaving like queen right see today.

Tae ( smiled ) :- fine now don't sulk now sleep for some time without thinking of anything ok ?

Jungkook :- hm.

Saying this both jungkook and tae layed property on bed and slowly jungkook slept and at that time tae mumbled...

Tae ( mumbled ) :- it's gonna be a long day...

~ THE END ~

So guys that's it for today i hope you guys liked this episode if you like then don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter..and don't forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes 💙.

and don't forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes 💙

- 💜 -