Cafe Date

(Y/n) could be seen standing in front of an expensive, but familiar cafe he walked by daily the next morning. His phone was up against his ear as he was calling Geto since Gojo wasn't answering his phone.

Gojo had thought it would be a good idea to set up the trio's first outing together at a cafe, seeing as the said male along with Geto were trying everything they could to get (Y/n) to like them and accept them as his soulmates.

"You're both fucking insane," (Y/n) says the second Geto picked up the phone after the first two rings.

Geto's chuckle could be heard from the (H/c)-haired male's phone, and vibrating into his ear.

"I'm guessing you're here?" Geto asks in a soothing and soft voice he usually has.

(Y/n) hummed. "Yeah, I'm standing right outside," he answered.

The male then sighed. "Where are you guys sitting?" (Y/n) asks as he walks up to the cafe's door that slid open for him due to it being one of those sensory doors.

"You should see us near the back on your right, the second you walk in."

(Y/n)'s eyes shifted over in that direction and saw both Geto and Gojo in the said spot.

"Hm. I see you both," the (H/c)-haired male states.

(Y/n) could see Geto smiling a bit while pushing Gojo away from him, from where he stood.

"See you," Geto replied before ending the call.

(Y/n) grumbled tiredly under his breath as he pocketed his phone as he entered the cafe.

The fresh smell of pastries and coffee wafted in the air, introducing the warm and homely atmosphere of the cafe.

With a playful roll of his eyes, (Y/n) walked over to where Geto and Gojo were.

"Yo," (Y/n) waved casually to the duo as he walked up to a booth.

"(Y/n), you're here! Come sit!" Gojo exclaimed brightly as he sat directly across from Geto, and up against the booth's wall.

(Y/n) deadpanned, but sat down beside Geto which caused Gojo to playfully pout.

Geto chuckles softly at his lover and future lover's reactions toward one another.

He could tell (Y/n) was already tired of Gojo's childish antics which he wholeheartedly agreed with.

"We haven't ordered anything yet since we were waiting for you," Geto explains.

(Y/n) nodded his head in understanding. "You two didn't have to, but...thanks," he replied.

Gojo smiled brightly, his blue eyes shimmering with pure hope behind the sunglasses he was currently wearing.

A waitress seemed to notice the trio and walked over with a welcoming smile.

"Hello, sirs. Is there anything you'd like to order?" She asks, taking out a small pad of paper and a pen from her uniform's pocket.

Taking notice of how his 'soulmates' were looking through a menu, (Y/n) quickly skimmed his eyes over the menu that Geto had and decided to order first.

"I'd like a (F/d) and (F/f), please," (Y/n) requests politely.

The waitress smiled happily, nodding her head as she wrote down (Y/n)'s order before directing her attention over to Gojo who seemed ready to order.

"And for you, sir?" She asks.

"A hot chocolate and kikufuku," Gojo answers.

With a hum, the waitress writes down Gojo's order underneath (Y/n)'s.

Once those two orders were done, she shifted her attention to the final male in the booth.

The waitress could tell they were all good-looking men. She could tell that the three were soulmates which caused her to mentally squeal with glee because it reminded her of her soulmate that was waiting for her to come back home.

"I'll take a... Black coffee and kikufuku as well," Geto says as he folds up the menus he and Gojo had and puts them away.

The waitress nodded her head. "Your drinks will be out in a few minutes. I'll go get your orders ready," she replied before bowing and heading off to hand over the group's order.

While waiting for their orders, Gojo decided to start up a conversation with his two soulmates who sat across from him.

Geto would say something back to his white-haired lover.

(Y/n) stayed quiet, listening to the duo's voices.

The two noticed this, and would try to bring their soulmate into the conversation to try and learn about him more, but was always brushed off.

It saddened them in a way that (Y/n) didn't want to interact with the two of them much, but it also fired up their spirits knowing that this was going to be a challenge that would be making them one-up what they originally had planned.

However, the two didn't seem to notice (Y/n)'s eyes softening now and then as he listened to their conversation.

He might not want them as of currently, but he could tell that they were trying their hardest to get him to want them both.

And for some reason, he loved that.

He loved that they were going to be trying everything just for (Y/n) to accept them, even if it would probably annoy him every time.

He wasn't going to say that out loud, of course.

So for now, he was going to enjoy this so-called 'cafe date' between him, Geto, and Gojo.