Secret Planning

(S/n) clapped her hands together which captured her brother's and mother's attention since both of them had looked over at her.

"Okay! Mama... (B/n)... our planning starts now!" She declared.

(M/n) laughed softly at her daughter's words, amused by how determined she seemed to be to get her older brother into a polyamory relationship with Geto and Gojo.

(B/n) stared at his twin with a dumbfounded look on his face even though he couldn't help but agree with her words.

"We only have about... However many days are left until the festival is here, and big brother doesn't have anything to wear to it!" (S/n) says as she dramatically walks back and forth in front of the coffee table that sits comfortably before a television.

The young girl then turns toward both her mother and brother.

"Mama! Any ideas?" She asks, placing her hands on the table.

(M/n) smiled. "How about a matching yukata set?" She questions.

(B/n) and (S/n) shared a look as they thought over the idea that their mother had given.

They were thinking about it since it seemed like a good idea seeing as they couldn't think of anything else.

"But would he wear a matching set with them?" (B/n) wondered as he brought a hand to his chin.

"He better!" (S/n) exclaimed. "If not... We'll just have to force him into matching with Gojo-san and Geto-san!" She added.

(M/n) watched as her two youngest talked to each other with an amused look on her face.

She was surprised to see them so invested in (Y/n)'s love life since they had never been before until the day (Y/n) had said that he had met his soulmates at the same time by accident.

"But what colors would fit them all though?" (S/n) wonders out loud as she tries to think of any good colors that could fit with the three of them.

"We'll figure that out when we go shopping for them," (M/n) finally spoke up since she didn't want her children to fry their brains to think of good matching yukatas for three soulmates.

(B/n) and (S/n) shared a look of disappointment on their faces. "Phooey," they pouted lightly.

(M/n) shook her head as she realized something. "What do you two plan on wearing for the festival?" She asks.

The siblings stared at their mother as if she was crazy since this secret planning wasn't even for them, it was for their older brother and his soulmates.

(B/n) huffed softly. "Hm..." He hummed out.

(S/n) crossed her arms over her chest as she thought about it. "Koi fish...maybe?" She replied in a questioning tone since she didn't know what she wanted to wear to the festival.

(M/n) watched as her children tried to get back on track to what they were originally doing as she went off to make lunch for all three of them.

Seeing them try and help their older brother and his love life was kinda adorable.

She could see how much they loved their older brother even though he didn't live with them anymore– thankfully, he visited now and then when he found the time to do it.

"Hmm... What should I make for lunch today?" (M/n) murmured under her breath as she searched through the cabinets and listened to the mutters and loud voices of her children that came from the living room.

"Sushi!!"

A laugh escaped (M/n)'s lips. "Sushi it is, then."