Festival Shopping

The sound of a bell going off at the front door captured (Y/n)'s stilled figure that was currently being measured for a Yukata for the upcoming festival that was about to be happening soon.

"We'll be right with you!" One of the workers called out to those who had just entered the building.

(E/c) eyes landed on a familiar duo, making the owner of these eyes raise a single brow in recognition.

"You guys are here too?" (Y/n) asked as he saw Gojo and Geto entered the store.

Gojo could be seen wearing a smirk on his lips while Geto had a relaxed smile on his.

"Oh, you're here too, (Y/n)! I didn't think we'd be crossing paths today," Gojo says.

"It's almost time for the festival, so of course, I'd be here," (Y/n) replied.

"Wah!! Gojo-san and Geto-san are here!" A cheerful voice exclaimed as two sets of feet were heard.

"No running in the store!" (M/n)'s voice said.

"Kay!!" The two voices exclaimed before their owners came to a stop in front of Geto and Gojo.

"We didn't know you were going to be here," (S/n) said happily.

Gojo grinned. "Of course, we'd be here. We're getting ready for the festival," he explained.

"Ooh! Are you? That sounds fun!" (B/n) replied.

"Ah, Gojo-kun and Geto-kun, it's nice to see you boys again," (M/n) greeted the boys when she realized who her younger kids were talking to.

"It's nice to see you as well, ma'am," Geto greeted the woman back.

(Y/n) watched the two males interact with his mother and younger siblings quietly as he allowed the worker to continue working on measuring his figure so that they would know what size of Yukata he would need to wear.

"Ooh! C'mon, (B/n)! Look at the koi fish ones over here," (S/n) dragged her brother by the wrist in the direction of where she saw something nearby on the display.

(B/n) dramatically saluted as if this was the last time he was going to be seen.

It didn't take long for another worker to appear and take notice of Geto and Gojo.

"Are you two here for measurements?" They asked.

Gojo nodded his head. "Yes, we are."

The worker gestured for the two males to follow them. "I'll get you two over here," they replied.

Gojo and Geto looked over at (Y/n) before following after the worker.

(Y/n) released a breath that he didn't know he was holding.

The worker who was working on him noticed and chuckled lightly.

"Are either of those your soulmates?" They asked curiously.

(Y/n) didn't know what came over him, but the words left his lips immediately.

"Both of them are," he tells them, not realizing that he had named them both as his soulmates.

The worker was surprised since having two soulmates was quite rare, but it was still a possibility.

"Do you three plan on wearing matching yukatas for the festival?" They wondered.

"I don't know."

The worker smiled softly. "I'll talk with my co-worker."

✧˖*°࿐

Geto watched as his white-haired boyfriend got measured as he stood off to the side.

"That boy that you were with, who was he? Someone special?" The worker who was currently measuring Gojo asked.

"He's our soulmate," Gojo proudly boasted.

The worker stared in surprise. "Both of yours? That's quite rare," they tell the duo in front of them.

"We know," Geto said with a sigh escaping his lips.

"We have a trio matching yukata set if you guys would like to match," the worker explained.

Geto and Gojo shared a silent look before looking back at the worker in front of them.

"If you don't mind," Geto kindly replied.

The worker grinned a bit. "I don't mind at all. I'll talk with my co-worker about it," they reassured the duo.

✧˖*°࿐

"You're not gonna tell our big brother that you were the one that called Geto-san and Gojo-san out here, Mama?" (B/n) asked as he stared up at his mother.

(M/n) chuckled lightly. "Even if I didn't tell him, he'll find out by himself."

"And you're the one that told the workers about that one matching set, didn't you? You're sneaky, Mama!" (S/n) quietly exclaimed, not wanting (Y/n) to overhear the conversation.

(M/n) just smiled as she brought a finger to her lips as if to tell her young children to stay quiet and say not a single word about this.