Chapter 13: I'm in Love with a MONSTER

Jude

Trigger warning: sexual assault

On Saturday, it was my day with the car. So I took it to Layla's house to check in before her date. She was more relaxed than I thought. I greeted her family, then helped her pick out an outfit for tonight.

She doesn't know where he's taking her, but I'm assuming it can't be anything fancy. Either way, she's good to go. We talked the morning away then I returned home for lunch.

My father was not so pleased with my brother returning home from his date yesterday at the crack of dawn. He pushes his luck, if you ask me. Not that I think the time in which he returns home has any bearing in what he does on their dates.

Anyway, not my problem. My punishment is having Dragomir sleeping in our house tonight. I wish my brother had better taste in friendship, but then again he would have to be a decent person to attract a better quality of human beings. I mean werewolves.

I should go out tonight, but my friend is busy and there's no other person I'm close to. I like Kingsley but we're not particularly friends. He's just a really nice kid.

I barricaded myself inside my room for the night, only leaving it to have dinner. I didn't want to face Jalensky, who was all smiles before my parents like he was an angel. Right. *eye roll*

We bumped into each other in the corridor upstairs on my way to the bathroom. He smiled at me and I ignored his presence. I need to take my shower before I crash for the night.

The last text I got from Lay, she was on her way to the country club, a fancy establishment for the movers and shakers of town. I'm impressed by him. I didn't even know he had a membership, though he belongs to the third most powerful family of the pack. Behind mine and the Ashmores.

I had dozed off for a second with the TV still on when I was awakened by a sudden presence in my room. I was shocked to see Jalensky there standing beside my bed.

"What are you doing here? Are you lost?" - I asked him, perplexed by the tall figure. I'm not short, but I was lying on my bed so he looked like a giant from that angle.

"Hi there, Jude. I just came to pay you a little visit." - He smiled at me with a naughty grin and I gasped in shock.

"You can go back to my brother's room. I'm not interested, thank you very much." - I said, dismissively.

Without ceremony, he towered my body with his on the bed. His head came within an inch of mine.

"What are you doing, Jalensky? Get off of me! Get out of my room!" - I ordered, annoyed at him.

"Isn't that what you like, fairy? I know you're into it!" - His breath fanned my face as he spoke with a maniac smile.

"I don't! Get off of me or I'll scream!" - I threatened him, angrily.

I was just about to push him off my bed when he grabbed my wrist and twisted it, making me roll over on the bed as he pinned my arm behind my back forcibly.

Panic flashed before my eyes as I faced down the bed immobile. He grabbed the other hand and pinned it behind my back as well.

"You can scream all you like, fag! This room is soundproof. I can do whatever I want with you and nobody will hear about it!" - He menaced with a devious grin as I squirmed under his control to set myself free.

All rooms are soundproof because of our wolf hearing, otherwise none of us would be able to sleep from the slightest noise outside.

"Release me! You won't get away with this! I'm telling you right now!" - I screamed in a mixture of panic and despair.