Chapter 53: Wild | Hallucinate

Beck

It's Saturday. Jude and I are alone inside my bedroom at the pack house.

He's shirtless while I'm worshiping his beautiful ripped torso lying on the bed.

Since he has a busy schedule with school and training during the week, Saturday is the day we enjoy each other the most with no curfew.

It's the afternoon, so we have plenty of time before dinner. I love going to school with my mate and seeing him everyday, but I love even more when we're alone like this.

No interruptions, no other classmates and privacy to do whatever we want.

I lick his nipples, causing a moan to escape his lips. At this point in our relationship, I know what he likes and I know what gets him going.

I lick my way up from his nipples to the neck. There's a particular way Jude likes to be kissed in the neck. A spot near his mate mark.

I love the way it teases him. I dance around with my tongue on his skin, making him tremble with pleasure.

But when I go all the way to nibble his earlobe, that's when he flips out.

He turned me around on the bed to get on top of me, attacking me with kisses all over my body.

He teases my navel with his tongue, going up my abdomen to lick my nipples. I moan at the intense pleasure.

Rock hard inside my boxers, I'm begging him to take me already. I like to feel him inside of me.

I close my eyes to feel his body on mine. His tongue travels to my mate mark, sending me into overdrive. I love when he does that.

It feels great as his tongue dances around my neck upwards until he reaches my lips.

Jude kisses me with hunger, making good use of his hands as they slide to my back and side of my body.

His touch is incredible to feel, I'm so engrossed by all of this. I'm ready for more from him.

"I love you so much, mate!" - I exclaimed, grinning wide from the intense pleasure.

Then he replies on my ear as if in a husky whisper:

"I love you too, mate." - I heard Quentin's voice and instantly pushed him off of me in a violent rampant, startled by this.

Jude fell off my bed from the unexpected move, knocking his head on the wall in the process.

"Oh my Goddess, I'm so sorry! I can't believe I hurt you!" - I said, getting off the bed to check on him.

Jude looked hurt, confused and then his head started to bleed from the violent blow.

"You're bleeding! Oh man... We need to treat this immediately." - I said, drowning in remorse as I could literally feel his pain.

"What happened? Did I do something wrong?" - He asked me as I rushed to the bathroom to grab a towel for him. I didn't have any first aid material, so we needed to get some help elsewhere.

"No, Jude. You didn't do anything wrong, I'm so sorry. I think something's wrong with me because for a moment there I heard..." - I trailed off, mortified.

"You heard what?" - He looked at me intrigued while I tried to get the bleeding under control, though right now I'm doing a poor job.

"I'm so incredibly sorry. Let's go ask Mrs. Ashcroft for help. I bet she has something that could stanch the bleeding." - I said, moving to help him up.

We got dressed quickly - though in his case, it proved a little tricky with the head injury - and we walked all the way from the guest wing to find some help.