The sudden urge✨

Vivaan was present in his office engaged deeply in his MacBook going through all the documents and making sure there was not even the slightest mistake and he spotted one.
He called his secretary using his office phone
"Transfer my message to Miss Sania and tell her to come to my office right now" he commanded and disconnected the call without waiting for the other person's reply. And after a couple of minute a knock was heard on his office door

"Come in" he said
"G-good morning sir" the lady replied feeling a little scared thinking what deed she had done that her boss had to call her here

"Hm Miss Sania where your attention was when you were preparing the construction documents" he said without glaring at her and his tone send shiver down to the woman and her hands started getting sweaty but she remained cool infront of him

"Sir I prepared it with my all attention"
She replied

"Hmm all attention then I must say that your attention is useless" he said and finally looked up at her.

He moved the device to her side and raised his brow to make her look into that and she did that.

"But sir this is only a slight mistake it doesn't require much attention and these kinds of mistakes happen oftentimes in other companies too" she said looking straight at him.

He feeled pissed off looking the lady infront acting all bold and throwing an impractical excuse for her deed.

"So miss with that rate of your inaccuracies which you refer to as 'common mistakes' our company will face a huge loss so will you take the responsibility of full filling the lost money or reputation or should I remove one zero from your pay this will be a slight mistake from my side" he said in a calm but cold tone.

"S-sir what are you saying"

"Listen miss i don't care about other companies because ours's stayed on top since a long time and there is a reason behind it and I am gonna let any person come and ruin it and instead of saying sorry or you will improve it, you are blabbering nonsense here, I don't like this lack of humor in you this will cost a lot for the company in the future you are fired"

He said in a harsh tone
And she looked up at him in disbelief and horror

"S-sir I'm so sorry I'll try my best to improve it please spare me this time please" she pleaded him.

"I would have spared you but the attitude of yours towards work couldn't help but made me come to fire you, now go and work at those 'other companies' who will turn blind eye to these mistakes"

"Sir please"

"Get the hell out of here" he shouted and the lady ran out from there with tear in her eyes.

He sighed and massaged his temple when his phone rang he glanced at the caller id and picked up

"Good morning Mr Rajput" the other person said

"Morning Mr Singhania"
_____...__...______.___..._

Arushi's pov

I was sitting in the class of anatomy it was boring as hell and suddenly my phone started vibrating in my pocket indicating someone was calling me i cutted the call with the power button.

After whole one hr the lecturer was gone and I looked at my phone to know who was calling me and saw an unknown number i dialed back, and the person recieved it after some ringings

"Hello who is it?"

"Be ready at sharp 7 pm I'll pick you up from home we are attending a business function together and don't make me wait for you and yes never ever decline my call"

With that the person disconnected the call without listening to my reply and that person can be no other than my own husband with his thought and choice of sentences which were not so polite I rolled off my eyes.
~
~
~
Vivaan pov
It's already 7:10 pm I told this woman to get ready by 7 pm.

I waited for another 5 min and now my patience broke i walked to our room and was about to open it but she already opened it and looked up at me to the site of her in the golden saree made my breath hitch.

She had her hair opened and styled it in some wavy manner, the red bold lips were welcoming me

"What happened am I not looking good?" She asked bringing me back to reality, good? You are looking ravishing how to say this.

" you look -okay-" I said and moved downstairs i can feel her rolling her eyes at me
She also came and the sound of her heels clicking filled the hall.

We went to the the car and i started driving to the venue.

It was feeling so hot in the car even if the AC was on and the reason is the woman beside me which is my wife.
She was looking so tempting today, her red lips were doing things to me.

And it is taking a lot of control to deny the urge of kissing the life out of her lips and ruin this lipstick.

I was glancing at her time to time and there she was using her phone and by the movement of her fingers I can tell she is texting someone and what with the mesmerizing smile on her face the image of her smiling at a man is making me furious but I held all my emotions inside me.

Finally we reached the venue, i stopped the car infront of the palace gate.

"Listen there will be some paparazzis outside they will ask some weird or even rude questions but you have to ignore them and stick to my side, we will pose together for a picture so behave like a loving wife." I said

"Only if you behave like a loving husband" she said as I moved out and came to her side to open her door and pass her my hand to let her hold it, she first look at me then the hand and thank God without any words she accepted it and moved out.

We posed for some pictures, I sensed her discomfort so all the time I was holding her by her waist.

Then we made our way towards the entry she tried to remove my hand but I didn't let her.

"Sir do you love your wife?"

"Madam did you marry him for something, is it a love or arrange marriage?"

"You two make a great couple"

"Mam did you have any boyfriends in the past are you still in relationship with any of them"

"Sir leave her she looks like a gold digger"

I looked at the man saying this and made a mental note on dealing with him later,
how dare he
And countless comments and questions were thrown on us but I cared less, my bodyguards didn't let them near us.

And we finally made it inside.