cutting ties with family?

Here is an update guys🩵
Target~155 votes.
Next update depends upon the votes count 🩵

ARUSHI POV

°°Don't come too much
close that you end
up being my home, I desire
because I'm afraid
to perceive it, when I
know, in the end you'll
be the one to turn yourself
back into the house, I despise°°

~
~
We came back from France last night, well the storm ruined the plan, not that I'm complaining because there was no excitement in the first place to explore, excitement and happiness come when you are with a person of your comfort not with someone whom you are forced with,

But

I don't know what those 5 days had did to me that he made a sweet spot for himself which I try to decline.

Yes he behaved a little good these days but that doesn't justify his past actions, people are like this only, they are bipolar, they are good at making you confuse by their actions.

It's 8 am and I woke up just now, I didn't have to go to work as it's Sunday today, so I got up late and Vivaan was not in the room, probs at work.

Just when I was about to leave to bathroom after putting my phone on charge, a phone call made me halt, i looked at the caller ID it was Vedika.

I picked it up after giving it a thought, and knowing very well why she called me.

"What are you doing that you take so much time in picking up" Her annoying voice break through the silent room.

"Well I was thinking whether to ruin my morning with some shit or not" I said and there was silence for some seconds

"How dare you call me this" She barked like a spoil princess she is.

"Well i didn't mention it was you, but glad to know that you know what you are"  I said

"You are really getting bold my dear sister is jiju started treating you right?" She said leaving a chuckle behind.

"Well how can he, even I don't blame this poor soul, because it's you and I pity him"

"If you want to talk nonsense then I'm disconnecting" I said knowing this topic is something I don't like to talk about.

"Wait, today is the 85th anniversary of the D.S group and as always you are not gonna come or else-" she Said

"Or else what?" I said wanna know what she thinks she is capable of.

"Or else you will get to know your place, and if I was in your place I would never come knowing first of all my own father will kick me out from there" with that the call disconnected
It hurts knowing how much hate they have for me but today I'm gonna see it all, have it all in one go and end everything today.

Well let's see, how worst they will get for their own daughter,  I've nothing to fear anyway as the mother's flat is already mine.

I called Mr Manoj Kumar Gupta My late grandfather's assistant who is now working as a legal team leader, he was always nice with me and he is the only one I can call and gather the info.

My grandfather Dharmendra Singh, the person who built the empire which my father and uncle ruling right now  was a person who used to adore my mother the most in the family and when I was 2 he also left the world, I have no memory of him.
.
.
After talking to him, I got to know that the event starts at 7 pm with several elites and important persons and medias too,