How should I name this feeling?

Target~100 votes
______

A R U S H I

Moving my hand on my scalp i groaned feeling the intense pain in my head, I opened my eyes a little only to close it again due to pain, I tried to get up but felt weight on my stomach resisting movement I moved my hands under the quilt  to feel what it was only to snap open my eyes and saw Vivaan naked? lying on his stomach while I can feel his one hand was wrapped around my stomach under the quilt.

What the hell?
I thought when I saw his bare shoulder peeking from the quilt.

I widened my eyes remembering how much I drank last night I peeked under the blanket to see my condition and was shocked to see myself only in my spaghetti top whose upper two buttons were undone. I panicked as the worst scenario came to my mind.

"Vivaan wake up" I said trying to calm myself and wiggled to get out of his grip but that bitch only pulled me to him more causing his breath to his my neck and shiver ran down my spine feeling his hand now just under my breasts touching the under line of it and his lips slightly brushing on my neck and with each release of his breath make me breathless.

"V-Vivaan utho turant"
(V-Vivaan wake up right now) I said trying to remove his hand but this fuking bulky man
Ahhhhh

"VIVAAN" i shouted slapping his cheeks lightly.

"Kya hua?" (What happened)
He said in his deep husky and sleepy voice sending goosebumps to my body, I gulped feeling him putting himself more on me his bare chest colliding with my side body.

."VIVAAN FUCKING RAJPUT ISI WAQT UTHO VARNA ACCHA NHI HOGA"
(Vivaan fucking Rajput wake up this instant or else it will not be good) I shouted making him open his eyes

"What the hell woman you are shouting for" he said yawning with an irritated voice.

"Utho" I said looking at him who was looking at me clueless.

"Uth to hu"

"Mere upar se utho turant" i Shouted gritting my teeth and pushed him making him get up.

"Why the hell was you hugging me I can get you behind the bars for molestation" I said sitting up covering myself up to my chest through the quilt.

I heard him chuckling.

"Molestation and me?" He said and turned to me with a raised brow and amused smirk.

"Haa you were hugging me without my consent" I stated firmly.

"Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram kal to meri izzat jate jate bachi thi tumare hatho uska kya",
He said with a smirk and i frowned

"What nonsense"

"Ha bahi ladke hi to galat hote hai ab kon manega ye sidhi sadhi dikhti Hui ladki ne ek handsome ladke ka fayda uthana caha"

(Of course only boys are wrong, who will believe that this girl with an innocent face has tried to take advantage of a handsome boy)

He asserted with a dramatic voice

"What the fuck Vivaan you are blabbering" I said feeling irritation by this tangled talks.

"Kal rat kya hua tha"
(What happened last night)
I asked feeling concerned now seeing myself and him in this state

"Ab kya kya batao kitna julm kiye the tmne mujh jaise masoom par"
(Now what should I tell you, how much you molested this innocent man)
he said and i made a face at masson(innocent )and him? Seriously
But now an ache is rising in my stomach thinking the worst that could have happened.