chapter

2 months have almost passed very quickly in their life but these previous days were not very favorable for both of them where one was dealing with her economic and mental issues of how she is going to arrange money, whereas the second one was dealing with random feelings which were new to him he tried denying it several times but it had no intention to pass away little by little the feelings were converting into something more because of which he was confused, in one side he want to be with her but on other side he remembered her denial of being with him how she resist him.

Arushi:

In those months I arranged the other 55 lakhs  which was required by loan sharks, I know it's illegal and they will also cost a lot of interest but I had no options left till now, the bank would not give me this much money.

I can breathe a little now but as I'm closer to giving Vivaan divorce I'm feeling uneasy it's not like I've grown feelings or something but his family has given me love and comfort and I'm a little a scared about breaking their heart but still I've to do that because I'm just some days before having my real freedom and I can't let it slide because of anything cause sometimes being selfish is righteous.
*
*
*
Sitting on the cafe's bench having a window beside me gazing outside the busy city cars busses bikes and people running here and there everyone having their own kind of problem and us having no right to decide whose one is big because only the one suffering from it knows the reality, sometimes I calm my racing mind by thinking that yes my problems are there but atleast I had place to go, food to eat and money to spend and a healthy body when many people are not blessed with the same. But still sometimes I think that only if my mother hadn't left the world that day how my life would have been, I was never loved in my whole life and i always wanted to feel it even though I say I thousands of time that it's okay but it is not I'll lie if I say I don't get jealous when someone have a loving family.

I was having random numerous thoughts I glanced at my phone, it was already 10:24 pm but I had no mood to return home and face his loving family and contrast to them is him who is on his mission to ignore my existence.

I was replying to my friend's dm when someone came and sat across me i lifted my head to him and got shocked to see the person whom I never ever wanted to face again in my life it's Aditya,

"Hi how you doing?" He asked looking at me while I gave no heed to his words and started packing my stuffs on my bag to move from here as soon as possible

"Hey it's rude you know when someone is asking something and you are totally ignoring" he said

"You blocked my every single contact and accounts and didn't even bother to reply to the letters and flowers I sent you almost almost every Friday cause as you remember it was the day I proposed to you" he said all this but the thing which confused me was the letter one, i didn't receive any

"You know stop talking bullshits" I said and stood up to move away but he held my wrist

"I miss you so much my rose" he said which brought tears in my eyes remembering our days the time I was fool enough to believe someone would love me forever.

He stood up and hold my cheeks
"I'm sorry" he said and before I can protest or move away I felt his lips on my I was froze that i wasn't in my right state of what was even happening.

When I finally realised I pushed him and gave him a slap on his right cheek which he surely deserved

"Don't you dare to come in front of me again" I said and made my way outside to some place where I can have my space.
*
*
*
Little did she know that this incident has also left Mark on someone else's heart

This is it for today  ik it was pretty boring but believe me the upcoming chapters will be interesting.

Thanks 💙