Auction

A r u s h i

I looked outside and thought about the rule of nature sometimes I think how unfair it truly is, people say if you do bad to others it will come to you but in my whole life I never did anything to anyone but still I don't know what kind of sin i have done in my life that I'm this miserable since birth, many people get jealous of my life saying how I'm daughter of a capable business men, then persuading medicine and got married to one of the richest man, only if they know the truth.
And the only line want to say to them is
"You'll never know unless you walk in my shoes"
.
.
.
"Arushi what do you think about this one"
Shanvi asked
We are in a mall as she has to buy more pullovers, this woman has tons of clothes Of course she is the daughter of Rajesh Malhotra one of the known businessmen.

I looked around and saw the heart warming decoration as it is already last December

"Yeah that's nice", I said taking a glance at her then again to my phone.

"You didn't even look prop-"

"What the hell" i shouted and saw people looking at me weirdly but this is my least concern now

"What happened" she said coming to me.

"H-how can he do that to me" i said my voice shuttering in disbelief.

"What happened?' She again said something but it felt like words were not getting in my head.

She snatched my phone

"What the real fucking bastard is your father, he set your mother's plot for auction?" She said looking at the advertisement while i immediately call him

One ring

Two ring

Three ring

And he pick up

"Why did you do this"

"What?"

"Don't act fool"

"Oh the auction, I told you I'll give it to you but i never told you in what way, if you have money then come have it, it's for sale"

"Papa please"

"What please I was not gonna sell it but so that you can buy it I'm doing this, so that you know how world is it, nothing is for granted"  he said cutting the phone

"I hate you". I said and disconnected the call there is no use of pleading with a man who don't consider me as his daughter.
That's the first time I ever said these words to him but he truly doesn't deserve my love being a parent doesn't only mean providing necessities  to their child.
.
.
.
"Don't worry I'll help with as much money as I can" Shanvi said while driving, I didn't replied to her

"You had sent the divorce paper right?" She asked

"Hm"
I said shortly not in a mood to engage in any talk and she understood it, the whole ride to her house was totally silent.
.
.

I was sitting in her guest room when she came inside.

"Don't worry ill make sure that the house goes to you by any means" she said smiling and I looked at her with a smile and teary eyes, she pulled me into a hug

"Don't worry I'm here no need to worry about money, you can pay back anytime in this life" she said and I was very much relieved.

.
.
.

Tomorrow was the day of auction.

We all three went there, me.Shanvi and manvi.

My legs were shaking from nervousness by any mean I've to buy it even if it means by selling my one kidney. 

Bidding was going on and Shanvi was the one speaking for me because I was hella nervous to say anything. My eyes and heart longing for the house and my lips continuosly praying to God to make this flat mine.

"45 lakhs" shanvi said

"Okay 45 lakhs bid, 45 lakhs one, 45 lakhs t-"

"47 Lakhs"  a woman said

"Woah 47 lakhs okay 47 lakh one 47-"

"50 lakhs" Shanvi said again

"50 lakh bid one-"

"55 lakhs" a man said

"58 lakhs" Shanvi said

" 60 lakhs", a lady said

"Woahh 60 lakhs one 60 lakhs two-"

"62 laks" Shanvi said

"Okay 62-"

"65 lakhs" it was going on and on and here I was breathing heavily it was a large amount.

.
.
"95 lakhs" Shanvi said with a little hesitant voice and I looked at her

"1 crore" that man who was giving the rough competition to us and we both are the only two bidding for it.

"1.2 crore" Shanvi said and I saw the hesitation in her voice.

"2 crore" that man said

"2.1 crore" Shanvi said  please god make this man stop now please.

"4 crore" now that's it she was not able to say any price now.

" Shanvi let's try it I'll pay it to you later"

"I'm extremely sorry I cant do it anymore" she said

"Okay 4 crore bid one, 4 crore bid two and 4 crore bid three, congratulations mister this flat is yours"  The auctioneer said and I was devastated.

Everyone was going one by one and I'm left here with Shanvi by my side saying sorry again and again.

And the man came down after paying for the house
I ran to him not being in a correct state of mind and doing whatever my heart told me to

"Please please please can you sell it to me I'll give you your amount after some time please please please this flat means a lot to me please I beg you" I said sobbing

"I'm sorry miss I'm not the real owner of this house, my boss sent me saying to buy this flay any price" he said.

"Who is your boss let me talk to him plea-"

"I'm"  i heard a familiar voice and turned to meet his familier dark black eyes which held ho emotions in it, he walked closer to me and smirked

"Hi wifey"   he said removing a strand of my brown locks from my face.

"Y-you why?" I asked

"Well let's talk somewhere" he said holding my hands and dragging me somewhere and i had no power left to resist or say something.
.
.
.
"Why this flat?" I asked him and he was busy sipping his coffee.

"What why my wife wanted this flat so badly so it was my duty to buy it at any price" he said with a smirk.

"The fuck Vivaan I'm not your wife anymore,so stop playing and come to the point" I said getting irritated by him.

And he started laughing not the real one but it was dark and full on resentment.

"You really played smart didn't you?" He said giving a halt of his laugh.

"You really think that firstly you will mess with me and play the marriage game to get what you desire and then go away quietly
Tsk tsk tsk darling you were extremely wrong" he said

"Listen I-"

"You have seen enough of that sweet man but now its time to show you the real me
The real Vivaan Rajpoot" he said darkly making a shiver run down through my spine.

"What do you want" i asked gathering confidence

"You" he said with a smirk.