CHAPTER TWO: TRUTHS

Megan POV
Same Day/After School

"You don't gotta walk me to the door, I know where I'm going. Plus I don't think your girlfriend Ms. Caresha will like that too much." Beyonce said laughing as we walked down the main staircase. Why she gotta bring her up? But damn, Beyonce the finest thing since me. Like yeah, Resha pretty, but Beyonce bad as fuck.

"Anyway, I'mma see you Monday, I got basketball practice. I hope you make it to class on time." I said opening the door as she walked out. I stayed at the door since once I walk out I can't come back in once the door closes. "You hoop?" She said turning back to me with a curious expression.

I smiled and nodded. "Star baller three years in a row, top 10 in all the South."

She made a slightly impressed face making me chuckle. "When your game? I might have to come see you ball see if all the hype is true."

I smirked. " The season starts next monday. Lemme know if you coming so I can get you a ticket."

"Hmm, I can get my own ticket boo, but bye, see you tomorrow." She chuckled and walked away from the door. I watched her hips naturally sway making me bite my lip and my dick twitch.

I sighed. To basketball I go. I turned around and made my way back up to the second floor and down to the gym. Walking in I seen all of the other girls walking in from the north doors, all of them coming from classes. In the stands sat Kelly. I love my Kelly to death, she's like a little tomboy but she still like that girly shit.

"Meg cmere real quick." Michelle said as she finished talking to Kelly, both of them already dressed in her practice clothes. Shaking my head and walked over to them placing my duffle bag down since I already stopped at my locker.

"Wassup Chelle?" I asked as I opened my bag and pulled out my practice uniform. I took off my shirt and since I had on a sports bra it was fine.

"You know the new girl?" Michelle said as she braided Kelly's hair back.

I nodded. Beyoncé, how could I forget her.

"Tell me why we knew her." Kelly said grabbing three bags of starburst minis out and handing me and Michelle a bag.

"Wait huh? Why you ain't say nothing to her today?" Cause if I see somebody I know then imma be saying hey and reintroducing myself.

"Girl she literally ghosted us out of nowhere; for more than a year. We were childhood besties and she just disappeared on us."

I sat and thought about it as I put my uniform on. "When yall last talked were yall on good terms?"

"Yes?! We literally were planning to match dresses to the 8th grade prom. But out of nowhere she just didn't talk to us and never came back to school. She was literally the most popular girl in our school." Kelly said sighing, I can tell this is a very hard topic for them.

"Then think about it like this, when kids don't want to go to school then who tells them if they can or can't?"

Kelly spoke. "Her mom or dad?"

"Exactly, and who controls who she talks to?" I said pulling up my shorts making sure I was still tucked.

"Her mom and dad. And stop slanging your dick around me." Michelle said rolling her eyes.

I mugged her. "Anyways, if she basically fell off the face of the earth, then why would that be?"

"Her mom or dad made her...but why?? Everything was literally good, her family loved us?" Michelle said getting sad.

"Ask her, if that was y'all friend I'm sure she miss yall." I grabbed my phone and pulled up Beyoncé's contact. "Text her later and try to see what's up." They nodded and took a picture of her number.