CHAPTER ELEVEN: WHAT ABOUT ME?

That evening- the drive home
Megan POV

Of course I was heated when Jay told me Beyonce has a kid. We were just catching up and he mentioned being a babydaddy. Being funny I asked who was the baby mother and he says Beyonce. But never once has she mentioned having a kid? Why would she hide that???

"So when was you gone tell me you have a daughter?" I asked her breaking the thick tension in the car.

She didn't say anything, instead she stiffened. She hiding something.

"Who is the baby father." I asked and I turned my full attention to her as I pulled into my driveway.

"Jay." She said under her breath, so quiet I didn't hear her. If it was any louder I wouldn't have heard.

"So you and him got a kid and you never thought to tell me this? Did you not feel comfortable enough to tell me?"

There's gotta be a reason she didn't tell me.

"No it wasn't that, I just...didn't want you to feel like I don't still feeling same way about you as I did before..." She trailed off looking at me.

"Like a lot of tthe time, a baby changes hw people feel about their exes . Normally I would have gravitated towards Jay more after I had my daughter, but I've always been stuck on you. It's always been you." She sai looking me dead in my eyes.

I searched for an sign of a lie and after finding none my whole demeanor shifted t a more relaxed one.

"I do want to apologize for neglecting to tell you though." She said with full sincerity.

I nodded. "It's fine Bey, you had a solid reason but I do appreciate your honesty now though because you could have just continued to lie." I said reaching over the middle console, grabbing her hand.

She nodded and just stared into my brown eyes as I found myself becoming lost in her hazel ones.

"I want you to meet her." She said breaking the silence after a few minutes saying the six words I've wanted to hear for the las hour.

I immediately nodded in agreement.

"When worrks for you?" We asked at the same time causing us to bust into a fit of giggles.

"I mean tomorrow works for me, unless you think it's too soon?' I suggested. I don't care how delusional it sounds, I'mma bee delusional till the wheels fall off. THAT'S MY BABY!

"I mean we can go get her in the morning if you want. She with Robyn and nem." SHe said as we began getting out the car.

"Hell yeah! But um, if you do't mind can you tell me about her. I don't really want to go in blind First impressions mean a lot with little kids." I expressd as I walked up to the front door with Bey in tote.  

She giggled a bit and nodded. "Of course, she's just a little sweetie pie. The quickest way to her heart is food and hugs. Her favorite things to do are sing and dance, she honestly loves music as a whole and that's not really surprising given who her parents are. She loves you already and refers to you as her mama. She loves all animals and candy. She's really a peaceful baby, that's my whole heart. I love my baby so much. Her name is Asharia Maria Knowles."

I took in everything she said with a big smile on my face. I haven't even met her yet and I'm already in love. But one thing that threw me for a loop is that she said BabyGirl already loves me and thinks of me as her mama, what did Bey tell her? If I didn't know any better I would think she was really my daughter. The way Bey described her is the same way I was as a toddler.