CHAPTER FOUR: WANTS

(A nice lengthy chapter due to my return 

Beyonce POV
Sunday/The next Day

"Sooo bitch spill how did it go???" I wasn't even fully seated in my seat at Applebees before my best friend Robyn started interrogating me. I told her about my slight crush on Megan and now she's the captain of the MegYonce boat.

"Oh my God," I giggled sitting down, "it was actually really good, her sister was there and I found out a lot about her, well then both. Her sister's name is Leondra but everyone calls her Monaleo. Leo wants to be an entertainer, I actually heard her rap and sing and I love it. It's a bit mature for her age which is why Meg wants to wait until Leo turns 18 before she starts her music career."

I explained with a big Kool-Aid grin. I really love Leo like a little sister. Plus her and my little sister are dating so that makes it even better cause if me and Megan just stay friends, at least I'll still be around her because of our siblings.

"And Megan, she wants to be an entertainer too, she's currently recording her mixtape which is why she was at the studio with me and Uncle Farris in the first place. She's very protective over Leo and their other sister Jordan. But bitch guess what." I exclaimed with wide eyes remembering one key idea from yesterday.

"Oh shit girl whattttt?? She secretly a millionaire??" I mentally facepalmed.

"Girl no, she's a twin, her sister Jordan is her twin. I've never seen her but if Jordan is anywhere near as fine as Megan, Lawd help me." I said fanning myself dramatically.

Robyn cackled loudly as the waitress came over and got our order for drinks and appetizers.

"Okay continue, did you and Megan get any time to talk selves?" She implied.

"Noooo but the only time me and her have been alone together is the first day we met and that was when we were in the car and then all that happened with her dad and her sister and she cried and allat. I didn't wanna bring it up cause she seem like eh type to not wanna talk about her feelings, plus I don't wanna scare her off."

"Ohhh yeah I get that. Okay but what was the other big thing you had to tell me??" Robyn said bouncing in her seat like a big ass kid.

"You remember Kelly and Michelle?"

She stared off for a second deep in thought for a second. "Didn't we grow up with them?" Yeah see the thing is, Me, Kelly, Rob, and Michelle all grew up together but the only person I've had contact with was Robyn, and she never went to the same schools as the rest of us so when I lost contact with Kelly and Chelle it was around the same time Robyn moved back to Barbados and lost contact too.

"Yeah, I go to their school and didn't know it until I seen them in Chemistry, not to mention they're besties with Meg."

She looked at me in disbelief. "Say swea'!?" She said just as flabbergasted as I was when I first seen them.

"Titty swear. They didn't say anything to me though but I know they know it's me." I said sighing and biting one of the fried mushrooms that just came to the table. I really need to start back stress eating, it's very calming.

As if on que, my phone chimed, alerting me that I had a new text message. I raised my eyebrow and lifted my phone and went to the text message. Just from the 281 area code I immediately recognized this number to be one of someone in Texas.

"Ouu bitch who is it?" Robyn said with her elbows on the table as she stuffed a mozzarella cheese stick in her mouth off of our appetizer sample platter. 

Upon further inspection, I read the message aloud. "Hey, long time no see..." Robyn's eyes went wide. "Wait could that be Kelly or Michelle?"

Just the thought of that sent chills down my spine, how did they get my number.