CHAPTER EIGHT AND NINE: CAN YOU FIND THE TIME?

The Next Morning-Saturday
Megan POV 

As I carried the tray of assorted breakfast foods to the guest room Bey was staying in. My mind couldn't help but wander to what almost happened yesterday.

We didn't end up fucking even as bad as we both wanted to but it definitely did create a lot of tension with us. She explained to me she didn't want to take things that far with me right now as bad as she wanted to because she felt it'd be a conflict of interest when it finally comes down to the time when she has to choose what happens with us. However I'd caught her out the corner of my eye staring me down, then she'd play it off when I finally looked at her. 

I knocked on the door and I heard the bed creak slightly. A low, "Come in," followed. I opened the door and walked in with the food while examining her features. God, she looks so beautiful in the morning. 

"Good Morning Bey," I greeted as I sat the tray on the nightstand next to the bed on the side she was on. She looked at the food and smiled looking at me. "Good morning Meg, thanks for the food."

I nodded, "No problem, how'd you sleep?"

"Great actually, the bed is super comfy. Trust if I wasn't comfortable I would have come and got in bed with you. In a respectable manner of course." She chuckled, grabbed the fresh fruit bowl off the tray, and began eating it. 

"Well I'm glad." I said smiling. 

"What's on your agenda for today?" She asked as I laid back on her bed. "The gym, and you coming with me." 

She turned her nose up to me so fast. "Oh hell yeah I'mma work that ass out."

She smacked her lips then smirked. "See I'on even got gym clothes, can't go."

I mirrored her smirk. "Nike just sent me some new pieces to try in dfferent sizes. We damn near built the same, you gone be alrght kiddo." I laughed at her look of defeat as I stood up off the bed. "Now come on, cause I have to leave in 35 minutes." 

She huffed. "You can't just bring the clothes back in here? I'm starting to think you lazy and don't want to walk. Or if you want to see me naked just say that." I smacked my lips. 

"Girl getcho ass up and let's go." I rolled my eyes and left the room already knowing she was gone follow me. 

I heard her food steps behind me followed by her smacking the daylights out my ass makig me stop dead in my tracks and turn around and face her. "Keep playing with me Giselle." I warned. 

I just smiled at me with a big shit-eating grin making me shake my head. "I'm sorry it's just so fat and juicy. I have a serious question, don't think I'm crazy. Okay?" 

I pursed my lips and folded my arms looking at her. "Gone head lil girl." I shook my head preparing myself for whatever nonsense she was speaking. 

"You fuck with niggas?" She asked like it would be the most bizarre thing ever if I did. 

"Yeah? Sometimes?" I asked confused as to why her face contorted up in confusion. 

"Oh my God? Do they know about...?" I laughed and nodded. "Yeah, a lot of the niggas in the industry are freaky as fuck and as long as I don't look like a man with none of my other features, they cool with it. I got a fat ass and big titties. I rarely fuck them, mainly they just suck me up but other than that they be tearing my ass up, literally. Be having me wishing I had a pussy." I mumbled the last part to myself. 

"Oh my fucking God, what industry niggas you fucked with, they DL??" She asked with so much wonder in her eyes it was humorous. 

I chuckled. "I'on kiss and tell love. But come on, we gotta get going we got other shit to do today. I got studio time with an old friend of mine today and I wanna take you with me to meet him."