Part 2

Few weeks later

In all of this weeks.. Jungkook and yn get married already. And shifted to there private mention. Jungkook started to care about her more ;  he still bully her in a cute teasing way but he always treat her like a princess which makes her heart flutter. But she is unaware of her own feelings towards him she usually thinks it's all because of his real personality or behaviors he treat her this way or may be because now you become his responsibility.....

But...but..only at home... Not in the office.
Yes, they work together as jungkook become CEO and yn his coo. Jungkook just wanted to support y/n in any ways possible and yn just Want to work so that someday she become worthfull CEO.

So in office they are very professional and passionate towards there work. And they Didn't reveled thier marriage as jungkook want  her to just focus on her work until she become what she want.

Author's pov

JK : y/n ...yn.yn..wakeup..... Baby..

She open her eyes as she is just acting sleeping

Yn : stop your flirting with that baby of yours. *annoyed*

JK : what? I m not flirting.

Yn : then why did you call me baby?

JK : because I want to...(cutof)

Yn : tease me... Seriously kook in the morning can't you be serious

JK : but I'm serious yn... You are my baby. *pout*

Yn : arghh

Yn : arghh ...you will not stop bullying me . Grow up * yell * what you want?

JK : A kiss *yell*

Yn : fine.. I know I'm late.. Move.
She pushed him and went to bathroom

JK : *smile* (sukoon ...😂)...we have only 20 minutes yn.

After 10 min

Yn come downstairs and meet her eyes with his Browne's.. Finding him staring at her already. Shockedly

Yn : what?

JK : you come in 10 min ..

Yn : so?

JK : you took 1 hrs to get ready.

Yn : kook you forget today is that very important meeting.

JK : oh.. Yeah *smiles* but aa.. Whats with yours outfit *bit lips*

Yn : d.. Did.. I.. I overdress.. Wait give me 5 min I'll quickly Chan.. (cutof)

JK: aish.. ..yn.. Come here..

Yn : why...

JK : just come here..

She go to him and he pull her in a hug .Her head on his chest. He cares her hairs.

JK : you are not overdress. You're looking gorgeous.. But you need to calm down...

Yn : *pout* actually koo.. I'm very nervous its first meeting which I'm going to handle.

JK : princess *softly* I believe in you more than myself you will do great.. Hm
She nodded and smile ..hugs him more tightly.

JK became her comfort place.. Her home.. Her mental peace. And her biggest strength.

In office.

In the meeting hall

Yn is hosting the meeting as a second leading head... Very confidently and pretty good. Impressing everyone because of her husband ...Who is looking at her lovingly and Controling himself not to admire his beautiful wife

Meeting went really well

After the meeting

Y/n come to JK's cabin and hug him from the back and he smile .

Y/n : did I did well ?

JK : * smile* very well

Y/n : thank you kook

He turn to face her and come dangerously close to her face making her heart flutter.

JK : only thanks wan't  Help baby girl... you will have to do something for me..

Y/n : what ..

JK : Umm... first you have to feed me dinner with your hands and second you have to give me head massage after dinner

Y/n : *sigh* fine but I will only do one thing *she pushed him *
He pout

Y/n : only head massage

JK : * pout* baby..(cutof)

Y/n : Mr Jeon. We are in the office let's get to work

Y/n pov

Why his calling me baby make me feel butterflies. I can't understand this man... He is my bully who loves to tease me, irritate me, annoy me, spanking my butt, being clingy, a big flirt.. And when this same man become my boss... He act like the world biggest ice berg... Like a cold rude jerk boss.. Who always make me over work ...and finally I don't know when his husband mode turns on... And he become romantic.

Wait what romantic?... She blush unknowningly

Please vote 👇