part 8

A request as its been so long If you forget the previous parts or the story please re-watch it. Then continue..

Hyejin : wait yn....

Y/n : what...

Hyejin : actually kookie's shirt is in my bag .. He forget that in our room ..so take it.

Yn: wait our room... And why  his shirt is in your bag.?

Hyejin : oh.. Actually we shared room for some reason... So....here take it.

After taking his shirt y/n left from her room and come to her shared bedroom.
She enter inside and get a tight sudden hug from her husband... Who was impatiently waiting for her.

JK : I miss You so so so much y/n.....
He is squeezing her in the hug.
While her mind was somewhere else.

Y/n pov

What did she meant by some reason... Arghh stupid me.. I would have ask her. Should i ask kook... No he should have tell me by himself... Why didn't he told me this...

JK : princess what happened? Don't you miss me?

Y/n : Umm... Yeah I miss you too...
She said coldly & pull out from the hug... While going towards bed.. He grab her hand and pull her again in a back hug

JK : y/n... Are you OK? Are you upset baby.. Tell Me what's wrong princess.

Y/n : why would I be upset koo.. I'm OK now leave me..

JK : *what you mean by leave me.. *pout*

Y/n : leave me means leave me.. *she again pull out and direct went to sleep *

Jungkook feel so hurt by her cold behavior. He just want yn... His wife whom he misses to dead...whom he's deing to hug.. Kiss.. Cuddle and talk, admire. But his love is giving him hold shoulder all of sudden.
Well he thought it's OK may be she really don't miss him the way he did or definitely she dont fell the same as he do. So it's normal for her.

He is thinking practicel and positive.. But somewhere in his heart.. He know that he also want the same.. But she is ignoring him or may be she is hurt.

Well whatever happen.. She did hurt him with her cold behavior but he let it be and layed beside her.. He back hug her while kissing her head he sleep.

Y/n pov

Did I just hurt him... Arghh what happened to me.. I was suppose to confess him my love...but instead ended of hurting him.. She was awake for sometime thinking all of this and after some time she also sleep .

Next day

JK pov

I woke up and didn't find my y/n.. Arhh
I get up from the bed.. After  shower I got ready and went downstairs.

Hyejin : GM kook.. *she hug him*

JK : *smile* GM.. um where is yn
*he ask gently pushing her *

Hyejin : she said she have some urgent work in Offc so she left.

JK : she left already..*dissapointed*

Hyejin : yeah.

It's been 3 days.. Hyejin has come..
Yn and jungkook has become like before marriage.. Where jungkook always used to bully yn to get her attention and Yn to always gets angry on him or irritated by him..
Little did yn know that what she is doing is wrong JK really loves her.. but she can't help whenever she think about what she got to know that day.. She many times decided to ask JK.. But she can't  . JK knows something is Bothering her and it's hurting him to.

On call
At the office

JK'mother : kookie we are coming for few days as we really miss u both

JK : thats great mom..

After the call ended

JK : yn mom dad are coming for few days.

Yn : hmm....

JK pov...

What happened to my wify *pout* ....idea *he thought *

JK : arghh

Yn : kook... What happened ?

JK : ah my shoulder yn.... You know someone was supposed to give me massage...

Yn :  go die

JK : aishhh... You meet me at home...

He spank her butt and went out.

Yn : ouch my butt.... Sheamless..

Later they both went home..

When they arrive ..jk's mother open the door and hug yn

Jk/m : oh yn I miss u so much

Yn : I miss you too mom..

JK : didn't you miss your son mom.. *pout *

Jk/m : who are u..

JK : mom... *he said and tightly hug her mom and his hug him back *

JK/f : Okok.. First let them come in honey , they must be tired

His father said arranging the dining table.

They also greet him.

Yn : dad you don't have to do that...

Jk's /m: it's OK yn he always do that..

They are now during together in the dinner table going to start eating. Just then door bell rang

JK 's /m : I will watch who is it...

She went to open the door and after seeing the person on the door she become unpleasant.

Jk's/m : hyejin....you was kookies's classmate ryt?
What are u doing here at this hour?

JK : she leave here mom..

Jk's/m : what do you meant by live here.. *angry *

Hyejin : chill Mrs. jeon I'm not here to live forever. *fake smile *

She come in and hug JK tightly.. Little did yn was looking all that and little did jk's mother was noticing all this.

Jk's mom pov

This girl is still after my son...i remember like always she is still clingy to him. I hate her can't she understands he is married now and living with a newly married couple is so disrespectful.

Hyejin 's pov

Why can't this universe just let my kookie  comes to me first this yn.. His so called wife.. And second his annoying mother . Why can't they understand that I love him... I love him from so long.. He have to be mine and for that I come here.. Took so much risks...
You have to be mine JK...

I'm really sorry you all.. I was so busy and couldn't get the time to post anything this days... It's been long time I'm posting.. Hoping you all will show the support as you do always...
Please vote and comment.

I promise from this time my post will be regular.
Forgive me for the delay and enjoy the story.

And again a request as its been so long If you forget the previous parts or the story please re-watch it.

Thank you so much

Love you all

Bye

Tbc