Part 5 can't live without you

They both are laying on the bed under the cozy thick blanket after having dinner.

Yn is his arms . Her head on his chest and he is caresing her soft hairs. They are cuddling .

JK : y/n...

Yn : hmmm....

JK : you remember.... When we first meet ..we were Child..... *they look at each other *

He smile and continue.....

JK : I fall in love with you yn ...from that day till now.... We never seaperate. Even when I used to be unwell, or not fine, having high fever... I still used to comes school... Just so that I can see you.. Annoy you.. Get your attention, spend time with you... You know why I used to do that yn ....because I can't live without you ... My day never started or ended without seeing you ..
I  thought so many times to confess you.. Then I realise ....No my babygirl is still so innocent.... suffering so much... I always tried to support you yn... Tried to be there for you, to help you...to help myself.

Listening to him her eyes got watery...

Y/n : help yourself....?

He smile and place his left hand on her check and pull her closer by her waist by his right hand... Caresing her back.

JK : hm.. *sigh* remember before our marriage I told you you will understand how much  you make me happy... You Help me to live y/n. That is another thing ...  you you never notice this... How much I adore you... How much you meant to me... That how much I love you 

His eyes becoming teary .

She hug him and started to sob and said....

Y/n : ...i....imm sorry koo.. I.. m.. So sorry I never noticed your love....always fight with you.. I don't deserve you... Why.. Why you love me ..why you love so much ...*crying *

JK : shhh... Princess.. Don't  say that you don't deserve me.. I only I know yn from when I was keep dreaming about you... Our fight was my love yn ... I always wanted to love you... protect you... But I never able to do that....i just be able dream about that... But not anymore y/n... I dreamed that one day you will become my wife... One day you come to my embrace, I will confess you,  you will be mine.. That day... I will protect you from everyone who hurt you... I will protect forever and keep you safe ... I love you yn .
Trust me love is very beautiful ...one day you will feel my love... One day I will make you feel the love.

I'm so sorry I posting it late ...and it's very short part... But I promise next part will come tommorow...very soon .

I will definitely post the next part tommorow.

Till then
Stay turn

Thank you

Bye

And if you like it please vote.

Tbc...