part 9

After some time... At the dinning table.

Hyejin was going to sit beside JK but then...

Jk's/m : wait yn.. Sit next to kookie

Yn : it's OK Mom..i.. *cutoff*

Before someone say something JK himself got up and sit next to her.. While Smiling at her.

JK : now it's perfect ryt mom.. *smile*

Jk's/m : ryt my son..

Where hyejin was boiling in anger and yn was confused.

JK : wait Yn why are u eating carrots you are allergic to it.. *he carefully take that plate from yn's hand and put that all carrots in his plates *

JK 's /f : that's like my gentleman son.

Yn pov

But he always do this.. He always took care of me like this what's new in this ...
Wait.. Ya he always took care of me.. Like a gentleman. He is  so supportive and caring towords me.. Then why I still doubt him..? Why it's hurting me this much of him not telling me the things he is hiding and I got to know from hyejin.

Her thought was interrupted by her mother in law....

Jk's/m : why don't u both go on a honeymoon.

Yn's choked a little by food in her mouth and jk's eyes become big in surprising way ....

JK : mom suddenly honeymoon?

Yn : Ya we can't go..

JK : we are going....

Jk/m : why you both can't yn..?

Hyejin : yn is ryt Mrs jeon.. Here is so much works pending and JK is just came from...*cutoff*

Jk's/m : I'm asking my daughter in law hyejin.. Will you shout your mouth in our family matter.
*shout*

Hyejin : *she felt bad * I don't meant to interrupt Mrs jeon but I'm just saying what will they do there they don't even love each oth..*cutof *

JK : and who told you that we don't love each other hyejin?*anger *
I love my wife... I love yn... Did you hear it.. I love her. *he said in seriousness with full of confidence *

Yn was controlling her tear after hyejin words.. But after hearing jk's words she can't control her tears and her tears started to drop from her eyes

Hyejin is now beyond jealousy and anger she just can't bear that and she said...

Hyejin : how can u love a girl who don't love u back kook?

That question mad him silent. And his eyes become teary. He look at yn ..who was also hurt by this question and can't find anything to say.

JK 's pov

Say something yn.... Please yn say something...
Please say you love me too.. Please... Open your mouth look at me in my eyes and tell everyone that you  love me.. This is the time yn... Please don't prove me wrong.. If you will be this quit then this will hurt me more... Please yn for me .

He look at her without careing anything for the good long time waiting for her answer.. Hoping she will say something.. But she didn't even looked at him.

He felt so disappointed and hurt that he leave the dinning table and left to his room.

Jk's /m : enough of this hyejin *shouts *i know very well what are you trying to do... But no more now.. And get lost from my house right now. Can't you see they love each other so much.. Still you are here in the hope that your married friend who is in love with a girls from always which is not you and he is married to her now... Let them leave peacefully ..and forget him.
Get lost from Here.

After getting this much humiliation hyejin cried alot.. Don't know in the humiliation or in the acceptance of that she can't get him or he really loves yn ...she leave from there .  she just left the jeon mention forever from right then.

Where ...yn being  overwhelme by JK's words and guilty that she was wrongly doubting on him.. The love and affection he shows to her always.. Was not a lie. She always knew what's hyejin intentions was.
But still she feel embarrassed of talking to him now.

Next day

Yn and jungkook both getting ready for there honeymoon as jk's parents already arranged everything and forcing then to go. JK is still hurt thinking that he was wrong ..yn don't love him. Or else she would at least said something last night. But he still can't help to love her. He don't talk to yn from the last night and become a little cold.

JK was wearing his shirt just then yn come form bathroom... In the towel.. For a sec JK get freez in his spot looking how gorgeous and hot yn is looking ..but then she said..

Yn : I'm sorry I forget my dress here. Kook can u give me my clothes I put them on the bed.. If I come there then the floor become all watery.

He snap back by her first words and after that while ignoring the eye contact he was doing his work but he nodded what she ask him to do and take the clothes . He slowly come very close to her but this time intentionally looking at her.. With his cold aura . Where she is getting all shy and nervous.

Here... *He said and give her clothes to her. he turn *
Around just then yn grab his wrist.

Yn : kook... I wanna ta...

JK : we'll be late yn.. Come fast. * he losen the grip of her from his hand and leave the room *

Sorry for the late post..
Enjoy the part guys and do votes and comments.
I'll post the next part today's also.
Stay turn.
And let me know you guys like it or not. Or anything else you wanna say.

Bye ty. ❤✨