part 11 🔞

They come in the bedroom and he throw her On the bed.. After closing they door... He hover over her..

Yn : kook... Wh..what are u doing ....stop... (cutoff)

Jk: enough yn.. I know what I'm doing and I won't stop..
"I want my all right tonight"

Only saying this he started to kiss her aggressively and massively probably showing his madness, his anger, his pain and his crazy love.
She don't stop him either... With no guilt and reason to stop him. She let him do what a husband should do... Of course she know they love each other..

Now he is biting her neck leaving marks and making her moan.. He is doing everything so fast.. Kissing and biting her roughly.
Touching her whole body as he own her tonight. She somehow calm him a little from his aggressive actions and softly grab his neck making him look at her ..
She kiss him very softly.
for the first time she kiss him by herself which make him a little shocked but calm him also he feels thousands of butterflies and that somehow making him crazy also. He almost calm down with the melting kiss and snuggles to her neck with his wet and pouty lips softly kissing her neck which is giving her wet sensation which feels so euphoric and so loving. Finally losing his aggressive drunken state he became suddenly a cute baby .......but... when he said...

JK : wanna remove your clothes.
(While snuggling more to her neck )

Her heart skip a bit instantly after hearing that from his mouth.. She feels a whole zoo inside her stomach.. She smile a bit then bite her lips being all shy and she said....

Yn : hmm... I'm ready.. *he instantly looked at her while she moved her face to other side in shyness *
He smile britely and sit on his knees .

JK : you sure.. *he ask excitededly while she nodded shyly *

*he suddenly give her a long kiss *

JK : I love u wifey..

Sensitive part ahead....💦

He kiss her then started to open up his button fastly when her eyes were only focus on the show  in front of her.

He remove his shirt finally and hover over her fully. Started to kiss her all over her neck and face she was feeling so much butterflies inside her stomach  it's making her excited too.. But her can't handle his action by staying quite and end up moaning.
She started to melt under him and his touch and roam her hand all over his back. where he is only kissing her like a hungry beast.

Jungkook was being crazy for her more and more and looseing his control. Suddenly he grab her dress from the chest area and trying to rip it off.

Yn : ah.. Stop

JK : arghh.. What.. (annoyed)
They both are breathing heavily and being all hot and mess.

Yn : *pout * this is my favorite dress