Part 3 In the bathtub

In the home
At night

Y/n : why are you not eating Mr dramatic

Jungkook just roll his eyes

JK : I don't have appetite to eat...

Y/n : kook..... Stop being a baby... And eat ..i know you are hungry *she scold him*

No response

Y/n's pov

I can't believe it this muscular body man can be this cute *she smile*

Y/n : fine mumma will feed you my baby....*he chuckled shyly*

JK : I'm waiting mommy...

She hit his shoulder playfully and chuckled.

Yn is feeding her cute husband sweetly by her hand .

Jk: love you wifyyy....

They eat their dinner with their everydays talk, bickering, teasing, flirting and little while romancing.

At their bedroom

Y/n is folding his clothes... When suddenly he back hug her .

JK : my head massage... *she sigh*

Y/n : fine... Lay on the bed

JK : not like this... *whisper*

Y/n : hmmm???

He went to bathroom

After 5 min

JK : y/n... Y/n come here
He called her from the bathroom

Y/n : what is he doing...
She went inside

And saw jungkook laying inside the bathtub naked... Okey Okey with his boxer on.. While closing his eyes looking so hotttttt 🔥A perfect meal

 While closing his eyes looking so hotttttt 🔥A perfect meal

She just can't help but stare at his showing upper body... His sexy body.. Abs... Shamelessly... She don't know what is happening with her. She just forget everything and her body started to heating up ; it's not like she never saw him shirtless or only in his boxer... But now at this time the Veiw in front of her is extra for her to control her senses. The way he is laying in his bathtub.
        Showing his wet upper body... Both hands wide spread resting back of the tub.. While his face up to the tub too.. And eyes closed totally relaxing... In this way he is just looking like so dominant.
Like a DADDY🔥.

She was all lost just when.......

JK : done stareing ..*he said still with eyes closed *

She snap back and become nervous for the first time . Where he open his eyes and smirk looking at her.

JK : princess ...dont stand so far come near me...

Okey so she mostly ware short silk gown and today also she is wareing This👇

She slowly went to him.

Y/n : what are you doing?   * she is still nervous but manage to not him *

JK : I'm waiting for head massage with my hot wifey's soft hands *smirk*

Y/n : kook... (cutof)

JK : and my shoulders is also paining...

Y/n : jungkook.. (cutoff)

JK : please wifey... *he said little like moaning *

Y/n 's pov

Omg what with him today... He looks so dominant.. But what with me...why can't I say no to him...

JK : I'm waiting princess

She sit where his hand resting on the tub and started to massage his head gently. *he again close his eyes smiling softly *

JK : your hands are so soft y/n...

Saying this he take her hands  bringing near to his lips he kissed them.

She smile lovingly

He didn't leave her hand instead he forcely pulled them down.. Causing her to bend suddenly towards him. She was behind him and his head was close to her cheat

Y/n : k.. Kook * she is breathing heavily *

He just lean his head more to her thumping chest.

JK : relax Mrs Jeon.. Why are you so nervous..

Yn: Umm.. K.. Kook let me go..

JK : NO....
Just come in front of me.

He made her stand and pull her also inside the tub satted in his lap.
He wrapped her legs to his waist....pull her closer to him. He hug her tightly buring his face to her showing cleavage.
He feel so soft and relax their.

JK : you know what yn... I never had a headache.

Y/n : *smile* I know.

JK : *chuckled* ...my all pain vanish just when I hug you.

She is blushing In his words and loving it to.

Suddenly he looked at her...

JK : but my shoulder massage is still pending. *he said teasingly *

She hit his head lightly and chukled .

While ...Chuckling ...he again hug her that way.

After that they wnt to their bed and sleep.

Please Vote 👇❤