part 13 🔞

Later at night

Yn  and Jungkook are under the shower together... Where jungkook was kissing and licking her neck and yn is pinned to the wall but back facing him....
He made her turn to him and then started to kiss her neck to the cleavage. Where she hold his hair..

They are having there alone private time together devouring each other....

Well for my very very innocent reader there is nothing private 🌝

Okay smut part ahead...

He again made her turn around and sat on his knees, he grab her both butt cheeks in his both hands and grab them.. He slap and spank them for some good time and then grab them.. Putting his face between there.. Eating her out hungryly.

JK :  fuck ...let go baby *he lift her on his shoulder and again spank her butt *

Placing her on the bed.. She is being all red and blushy as they both are naked and he is being the most shameless and pervert... Well he already is.

JK : no need to feel shy baby girl...there is so much to go now I haven't started yet *smirk*

He take out something from the drawer and she become shock

Yn : kook...*cutoff*

JK : shh..

He hover over her and handcuffs her hands

He hover over her and handcuffs her hands.. She was being all red and nervous.

JK : fuck...your so sexy baby....

Yn : kook.. *cutoff*

JK : shh... It's daddy.... Baby let your daddy pleasure his princess

He kiss her.

Yn : Umm.. Daddy...be gentle..

JK : I'll try..

Slowly he went towards her boob's and stared to suck her.. While she was moaning mess.
After enjoying his her big and soft boob's he went towards her pussi and lick it first.

Yn: Argh.. *her breathing stop for a while *

Okay now stop.. And just imagine jungkook doing this

He give it some licks and then put his two fingers inside her and stared to finger her fastly

He give it some licks and then put his two fingers inside her and stared to finger her fastly. The wet sound of fingering her were only hearable alone with his satisfied moans.

JK : *his dark chuckled * fuck so wet ..haa!!

Yn : ah...um Kookoo ah please open my hands

JK : alright princess.

He open her hands and she grab him and kiss him where he positioned himself and enter inside her

She gasp loudly and feel little pain but with pleasure
After adjusting himself he started to move....
after sometimes he was thrusting her mercilessly.
He waa being crazy and both are moaning loudly.
Looking at her with his dangerous dark gaze and sweety self which is giving her goosebumps all over her body

They looked at each other making eye contact  while fucking each other. Then he grab her both boob's and play with them along thrusting her. He was continuesly thrusting her with that he layed on her fully shicking his body with her and she held him by her hands around his back and he suck her neck to shoulder.

Time skip after 2 hrs

He layed himself next to her where they both breathing heavily.

JK : that was so wild.. fuck I love it

While she was being all tired and caughting her breath.

JK : baby.. I'm sorry I was so...

Yn : I love it kook..

JK : Umm.. That's why I love u so much.. You always handle this beast

They chuckled

JK : let get clean and sleep okay princess...

Yn : *pout* Um I'm tired

JK : I can see that.. *eyes all over her body *pervertly *

 *eyes all over her body *pervertly *

Yn : yaa.. *she hit him slightly *he laugh.

See u in the next part  ..
Please vote and comment.
Bye