part 12

Next day

When jungkook wake-up he widden his eyes seeing yn next to him naked under the blanket hugging him tightly the last night flash in front of him.
He started to feel guilty thinking he might had forced her against her will. Just then yn stated to move a little bit and finally open her eyes to meet his eyes. Where he was just trying to ignore the eye contact.

JK : yn... I.. I.. (cutoff)

Yn : kook... (she said softly and shift a little bit up to let him rest his head on her covered chest and cares his hairs gently and smiles

He became a little confused that instead of being angry with him she is being gentle and loving.
Well he let go of all thought and also hug her securely and tightly

JK : I'm sorry baby.. What happened yesterday ..i was drunk and behave so.. (cutof)

Yn : kookie before saying anything of yours feeling sorry I wanna say sorry to you.. (he looked at her)

Yn : I'm sorry kook..

JK : yn.. Are you crying princess... Please don't.. I am.. (cutof)

Yn : shh. That day when you return from business trip with hyejin. She was bit weird with me.. Just on that day she told me you both stayed in the same room for a night and  used to showed me everytime how closed she is with u...
Stupid me.. I never understood you .

(He was looking at her lovingly and calmly)
She continues....

But you know...when I decided to confess you after you come from your trip , hyejin come along with u and my jealousy or insecurities developed. Everytime the way when she calls u kook..i felt a harsh pain or disappointment like how can she called u kook. Only I can call u that *pout* ..
he find that cute and chucked

I'm sorry kook to doubt on u ..but that day at the dinner table I realize I was so silly. But kook by this realization I felt so much disappointment on myself too.   For me you were already became my everything. I started to feel love for the first time. I started to forget every sad past of mine and just do remember yours and my time which we spend together.. Marrying you... Living with u... Having u always by my side... That's all become the beautiful things in my life which I never wanna loose .
I stared to get scared at this stage on my life when we comes together ...I stared loving you and everything is going well then what if I also loose you. I don't wanted to again become broken my loosing you *she was saying all this while sobbing and crying *

I couldn't able to answer your question that day. I'm so sorry. But I m really dieing to say that I love u kook ..i love u so much... I can say this in front of everyone.... Forever. *cry*

JK : *smiles *...yn...

Yn : but I always curious to know that what the need of yours to stay with her in the same room together . What's yours shirt doing in her bag .its hurt that why didnt you told me all this by yourself why I got to know this by her .

JK : you were hurt this much by this and Thatswhys didn't ask me about this ..*she nodded cutely *

He smiles  at her silly misunderstanding and emotional self. While caressing her cheeks he said...

JK : princess.. That night when I was in my room ready to sleep.. Heyjin called me and I got to know she is here and have some work about our business but she don't get any room here..
I offer her to stay  at my room and that night I decided to go on a night road long drive for all night ... just for  me time..
She was in my room but I wasn't... In the morning when I reach in the room ...we have to check out..maybe mistakenly my shirt left on that room and she place that in her bag.. I don't told you all this cos it's nothing  important to mention I thought....i was unknown that this big misunderstanding can happen...

And ya.. Baby.. * he kiss her forehead* I love you too.. And will never leave you ... I love u so much..

He again kiss her both cheeks and all the face.

She listen up to him clearfully and find Hereself silly... To get jealous in this silly thing. She shift herself more close to him and buried her face to his chest *he smile and chuckle *

JK : okay baby.. Let this all be.. It's my mistakes also for not telling u this already.. I'm sorry ynie. You know I always loves you hmm...? *she nodded.

JK pov

Finally from her bully I become her husband. Whom she loves. I'm so happy yn. I love u so much my angel.

Next part will be smut part 👍

Guys sorry for my late post.
I was busy in my study and job.
Please stay up till the last part in this story and do love it.

And ya please let me know you guys are loving it or not.. Please do comments.