Chapter 2:Are You Checking Me Out?

POV: Enid

"C'mon spill" Fatima said while rubbing her hands together.

She always does that when she's excited about something.

"Well I made a friend Allison,who introduced me to her friends, Leo and Mia during lunch break. They're nice." I shrugged.

"Sounds like I'm getting replaced" she said while faking a pout.

I chuckled and and sat down beside her on my bed.

"You Know that will never happen right? Cause we're glued together babes" I said making her smile and giving me a quick hug.

"Yeah that's right gurl we ride or die, no way out bitch" she said and i let out a laugh.

"Okay, what else? Nothing interesting?!" Tima asked.

"Umm....except for people staring at me and whispering, obviously gossiping about me" I said and shrugged.

"Well no surprise here cause you're beautiful girl" Tima said,as always.

"Here we go again" I said and sigh while laying down.

"Hey, I'm saying the truth babes. Have you seen yourself gurl?!" She asked sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes at her playfully.

"But seriously though,it wasn't because of that" I said.

"Then why?!" She asked really eagerly now.

"Because I defended myself from this girl and her friends who ran into me and demanded me to apologise to her" I simply tell her.

"So how is that interesting?" Tima asked.

"Well according to Allison, she's one of the golden four there." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Golden four?" Tima asked.

"Yeah. Some entitled kids" I said nonchalantly.

"So you got on the queen bee's bad side on your first day?! Now that's my girl" she shouted proudly.

"Easy tiger" I chuckled lightly. "She isn't a queen bee, she's more of a trouble maker" I said.

"Oh. So that got people talking bout you?" She asked with a confusing look on her face.

"Yeah. well apparently they're untouchable and no one have ever stood up to them according to Allison" I shrugged.

"And you did. I'm proud of you babes" she said applauding dramatically. I just shook my head at her.

"But you also have to be careful because I won't be around to save your ass" she said making the both of us laugh.

"So now about you, how was school?" I asked Tima.

"Boring babes and definitely not the same without you there" Tima said but quickly shrugged.

"Awwn...so you missed me?" I said teasingly.

"Oh don't flatter yourself" she rolled her eyes playfully and we both laugh it out.

____________

Tima left right after we had dinner. She didn't stay over tonight because her parents had arrived from Egypt today. She wasn't excited to see them and it's because they are hardly around,they travel every week for business. Leaving Tima with her big brother Yusif. You would think that because they're the only ones home all the time would make them the inseparable siblings, but they're the exact opposite. They just can't stand each other, and that's why tima is always over at my house. But I don't mind because she has always been her for me. When we first relocated here, I was really going through a hard time. Then I met Tima and she was able to get me out of my shell.