Chapter 4: I fucking hate you Grayson!!

POV: Enid

"All of you to my office now!" Principal Martins shouted angrily and left.

The next thing I knew, we're all inside his office. All eight of us.

"I'm so disappointed at you Leah." principal Martins said, his voice laced with disappointed as he shook his head looking at Leah who was looking no where but the floor, while she fidget with her fingers under the table.

But why was he disappointed with Leah? She was trying to stop the fight. Even though she takes part in the bullying, but she wasn't part of the fight Marisa and I had at least. I was confused.

"I'm sorry dad" Leah said, still not looking up.

Dad? Wait dad??

"It won't happen again I promise" Leah said, making her voice sound sincere. While crossing her fingers under the table.

Leah Martins...Principal Martins. Now it makes sense.

"It's better not Leah Dolly Martins." Principal Martins said like it's not the first time she's said it.

Leah just continue looking down embarrassed of her middle name being mentioned. While my friends and I glanced at each other and pursed our lips snickering.And Marisa glaring at us. Hard.

I don't know what's the deal with this girl.

"And what happened to the promise you made your parents and I, the last time you where here miss Grayson?" principal Martins asked olive watching her like if she's let out of sight for a second the whole school would be set on fire.

"Can I ask you something Mr Martins?" Olive said, looking unbothered as always.

Principal Martins eyed the blonde haired girl standing in front of him skeptically.

"Go on." Principal Martins said finally giving up to Olive's request.

"What the fuc__"

"Language!!" Principal Martins scolded Olive, cutting her off before she could finish what she was about to say.

The stupid blonde haired girl raised her hands in surrender, as she eyed Marisa who got up immediately as she took her seat and sat down with her feet on the table.

"Feet down miss Grayson!" Principal Martins scolding her, with his voice mixed with anger and frustration.

Olive did as told, but not without her taking her prescious time.

Principal Martins just shook his head looking at her really frustrated now.

"Okay." Principal Martins took a deep breath, like he's trying to calm himself down.

"I'm not going to asked who started it or what transpired between you---"

"I had nothing to do with what the fuck took place at the cafeteria, so I don't know what the fuck I'm still doing here" She interrupted principle Martins. And with that said, Olivia stood up and left. Slamming the door hard.

Principal Martins just signed, while everyone else looked neutral like she didn't just walked out on the principal.

"I'm going to let this one slide this time." Principal Martins said.

And there was a chorus of thank you from my friends and I.

"But if anything like this ever happen again, you won't be let out of the hook without being punished." Principal Martins said eying each and every one of us.

We all nodded in sync.

"You can all go back to class now." He said fanning his hand on us.

"Miss Jones not you, I still have few things to iron with you." He added, as I was about to exit his office.

____________

After I ran out of principal Martins' office, I found my self climbing the stairs to the rooftop of the school.

As soon as I ascended the last two stairs, I let out a frustrated shout.

"He had to rub it in my face that I'm just a charity used to paint the school's image!" I said, and let out a frustrated groan.

"I hate this school! I hate those golden four and I hate my life!!" I shouted angrily as I felt something warm on my cheeks. I'm crying again.

I let out an annoying groan, " why do I have to be such a crying baby?!" I said sniffling.

"If you're done hating us and your life, you can kindly leave now, I would love to continue my sweet nap."

I was startled by a very familiar voice. I turn around quickly, and my eyes fell on non other than the stupid blondie. We haven't had an encounter since that day at the locker room.

She was sitting down at the corner, with a blue nap mat spread underneath her and a small white pillow.

She's so unbelievable. I rolled my eyes mentally.

I quickly wipe the stray tears from my eyes, I can't be seen vulnerable, especially to her. I glared at her right in those beautiful blue eyes challengingly.

She just scoffed, and got up stretching. And I took the opportunity to take in her look.

She was sporting a tight black sleek leggings, which hugged her curves perfectly. With a black t-shirt with graphic designs, a black leather jacket and black boots. Her blonde hair messy, like it wasn't combed. But it just made her look so hot.

Wait.Why am I thinking she's hot?

She isn't, she's just stupid and so fucking annoying.

Annoyingly hot.

The voice in my head said. Which I buried down, down inside my head.

My eyes fell on her lips, and they were tugged up into that stupid smirk of hers. She was standing in front of me now.

"If you are done checking me out, you can kindly get the fuck out of here." She said looking down at me.

"And what if I don't get the fuck out of here?" I replied, challenging her.

"You won't like what I'll do babe." She said in a calm voice, smiling mischievously at me. She was now so close that I can perceive the familiar ccologne, cinnamon.

I try to find the right words to reply to that, but my brain went completely null after I inhaled that damn cologne of hers.

She smells really nice.

She just stared at me, carefully roaming her beautiful blue eyes over my face, like she's trying to take in every detail.

Then she started leaning in.

Is she trying to kiss me???

My eyes went wide when she closed her eyes and kept leaning in to kiss me. I freaked out and push her shoulders hard with all the strength I could gather.

"I fucking hate you Grayson!!" I shouted annoyingly.

She chuckle lightly. "The feeling is mutual babe." she said, winking at me seductively.

I let out a frustrated groan, and went for the stairs to be anywhere except here right now.

~~~~~

Hiiii gaybies 😊
please comment and vote🥺
Thank youuuuu 😚

~D