Chapter 10: Camila

Hey gaybies! I know I've went MIA for sooo long, I'm sorry guys a lot of sh!t been going on lately. So to make it up to you guys, here is a long chapter. ENJOY!!

POV:Olivia

"Olivia, get your lazy ass up now! You don't want me up there." My mom shouted for the one hundredth time now. I got up quickly from my comfortable bed, knowing my mom when she's angry then I went in my joined bathroom. I had a nice cold bath, knowing the sun will be more harsh today.

After drying my body, I walked in my walk-in closet to pick an outfit for school, then remembering today is Monday, meaning uniform day. I picked out one of my ironed khaki navy blue pants, which I'm not allowed to put on but a stupid plaid skirt according to the school dress code, but who cares right? Well obviously not me. I quickly got dressed in a white button down shirt tucked in my navy blue pants with a navy blue blazer, with the school emblem embossed on the chest, I fixed my tie loosely around my neck. And I'm already exhausted, school is so fucking draining. I wish I could meet the mother f*cker who came up with the idea of schooling and exams, to tell them how happy and grateful I am for the enslavement they call school. I rolled my eyes at my own sarcasm as I stood up from the chair after tieing my shoe laces to check my outfit on my long vanity mirror. I smirked at how hot I look, and how the entire school will be drooling over me today, especially a certain cute brunette who always denies it but I'm not blind. I slung my backpack and my duffel bag on my shoulder and head downstairs for breakfast.

My mom was already cleaning the kitchen from yesterday's dinner, and my mama was sitting in the dinning table with coffee in front of her and newspaper in her hands.

Even though we're super rich and all, my mom likes to cook our every meal. And we always have our food together. We do have maids, plenty of them, but my parents like doing things like these.

"Thought I was going to have to drag you down," my mom said, as she saw me descending down the stairs.

I headed to the kitchen, and went behind the counter to meet my mom, "good morning to you too mom." I say, side hugging and kissing her cheek.

She laughed lightly, "how was your night Oliliya?" She asked me with a gentle smile on her lips.

"It was fine mom, and please stop calling me that," I say, as I left her in the kitchen and went to the dinning area. "Morning Mama," I greeted my other mom as I took a seat next to her.

She put down her newspaper, looking at me with raised brows, "no hug and kiss for me? I feel so neglected," my mama dramatically said, as she put her hand across her chest, pretending to be hurt.

I chuckled at her silliness and leaned in giving her a side hug and kissing her cheek. She chuckled, and kissed my temple softly.

"And now I'm jealous Lily," my mom says, as she placed a plate of scrumbled eggs and toast in front of me. She took a seat across me and next to my Mama.

"Mommm," I groaned, and they laughed at me.

My mama stopped laughing and asked, "you know you gave yourself that name right baby?" Which made my mom fell into a fit of laughter again. And I hate that she's right.

When I was four, I couldn't say my name properly. I used to say 'Oliliya' proudly, whenever someone asked for my name. People used to laugh and say it's cute, but my four years self didn't find it cute, so I gave myself Lily thinking it was cool and simple for me to pronounce. And the named stucked, especially to my mom who use it to tease me. Lily is a cute name, but I don't want to remember that at a time in my life, I couldn't even say my name properly. I'm not upset that I couldn't say my name, it's just that it is now used to tease me.

UNEXPECTED LOVE (GXG)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara