Chapter 5: I give you permission to masturbate while watching my picture

POV: Olivia

I burst out laughing, as i watch Enid stomped off annoyed. I don't know why, but I really love getting under her skin. She's so fucking cute when she pout.

I think, I just got myself a new hobby.

I smile to myself before going down the building. I didn't bother to fold my nap mat, because nobody ever goes to the rooftop anyway, well that's until today.

****

"Olivia you're late. As always." Mr Tisdale said pissed. With his arms crossed.

No shit Sherlock.

Mr Tisdale is one of the teachers I can't stand. I'm only in this class because I love photography. But he is a dick.

"You can take a seat at the back next to...."

I zoned out. Oops my bad, but hey I look really hot in the reflection of the window. My head lifted up to find the only person sat by their self.

Enid.

Just my luck. I gave her a mischievous grin to which she just huffed and turn facing the board.

Quickly, I walked to my desk. The stench of her vanilla perfume filled my nostrils. Her amber eyes focused on the teacher, her long brunette hair tucked behind her ears, revealing her perfect side profile.

She's a beauty, but a very annoying one at that.
______________________________________

POV: Enid

PLEASE anyone but her. You know what, I'm just gonna sit here and and pretend she's not here. Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

I have at least one class with each one of the fucking golden four, and it's so fucking frustrating.

"Okay guys. So... you're going to work on a group project for a few weeks." Mr Tisdale announced, which caught everyone's attention.

"I have already decided that everyone partner up with their seatmates so no picking or changing." Mr Tisdale added to which everyone groaned.

That's when I remembered that my seatmate is non other than the stupid blondie.

Uhhh....I groaned mentally.

I turned to my right to look at her, and she gave me a devilish smirk and winked at me.

I quickly turned around to say something to Mr Tisdale, but he interrupted me before I could say something.

"No changing." He said while pointing his index finger at me, I cross my arms and rolled my eyes. "Also this is eighty percent of your grades, so make sure to submit before due date." He added, earning groans from us again.

After few minutes the bell rang and I packed my stuff. I was about to walk out but someone grabbed my arm.

"We have to talk about the project." When I heard her voice, I took a deep breath then turned around to face Olivia.

I got out of her grab and crossed my arms. "What do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"When do I have to come over?" She asked, her eyes full of mischiefs.

"Not my place, maybe at yours?" I asked hopefully. She can't come to my house.

"Yeah, yeah that's fine with me." She replied.

"When do you have time? I just wanna get this done as soon as possible." I said, my voice laced with annoyance.

"I have time pretty much every day for a pretty damsel like you, but what's the rush babe?" She asked smiling innocently at me.

"Do. Not. Ever. Call. Me. That. Again." I warned her emphasising on each word, and turned on my heels to exit the now empty classroom.

"Call you what babe?" She shouted, and I know for sure that her stupid smirk is already painted on her face.
________________

After saying goodbye to my friends, I was now standing at the school driveway waiting for Tima to arrive.

"Hey Jones." Olivia said. Startling me.

"What do what now Grayson?" I asked, turning to look at her.

This girl is so annoying!! Can't she leave me alone???

"We didn't exchange numbers,how do I text you my address?" She asked, and I handed her my phone and she did the same. I dialed my number and gave her phone back.

"Smile for the camera babe," she said, her voice teasing.

"Just get it over with already." I shouted and frown crossing my arms.

She's so damn frustrating.

She just chuckled and took my picture then gave my phone back to me to take her picture.

"Wait a minute, I need to look hot for a fine lady." She said winking at me, and fixing herself or whatever the fuck she's doing.

"Are you done?" I asked her impatiently. She just smiled smugly at the camera.

Stupid blondie.

After I took her picture, she winked at me and climb her black motorcycle. This girl and black.

"Hey Jones, I give you permission to masturbate while gawking at my picture." She leaned from her motorcycle and whispered in my ear, instantly sending shivers down my spine. I just stood there with my eyes wide and my cheeks flushed.

"If you're done, can we go now?"

I quickly turn around and saw Tima sitting in her car, with her head out the window smirking at me.

"Hey..." I gave her a small smile trying to compose myself. "I didn't see you there." I added, climbing into her car.

"I figured." she said, smirking.

"Bye babe." Olivia said smiling, then put on her helmet and sped off.

I just shook my head unbelievably at her.

"Babe? Girl you move fast." Tima said, laughing and shaking her head.

I know just what she's thinking.

"It's not what you're thinking, trust me." I said my voice filled with frustration. "I will tell you everything when we get home, for now please let me take a nap?" I added, almost pleading.

She nodded and starts the car.

Finally I get to have some peace, after all that stupid blondie's nuisance.

I took a deep breath and allow myself to fall into a deep slumber.