chapter 9:Aw Babe You Look Cute In My Clothes

POV: Enid

Olivia's house was as large as I had expected, but it was oddly warm, Inviting even.

The foyer was large but decorated with framed family pictures all of different sizes. The stairs were tucked off to the side, there was a tall curves window with a bench it was absolutely devine and I knew I would spend every single day reading there if I had lived in this house.

"Olivia is that you?" a feminine voice called, halting our steps up the stairs.

And from the way Olivia signed in defeat, I somehow knew the voice belonged to her mother.

I heard footsteps pattered into the foyer, before the voice said "finally, you're home. I got a call from principal Martins aga-" the voice halted slightly, causing my eyes to drift over to the woman, who by the way looked like a older version of Olivia. Like a literal future twin or something.

"-and who is this?" She asked,her voice wasn't demanding, it was actually soft and curious.

Something tells me Olivia had a great childhood.

"This......" Olivia trailed off, glancing at me, her eyes full of mischieve, and I knew right in that moment what she was thinking. I actually went to stop her but suddenly she said, "This is my girlfriend Enid-and Enid this is my mom" she said smiling devilishly at me.

Girlfriend?? Is she crazy??

"Girlfriend ?" She asked, smiling brightly as her blue eyes glanced over to me.

I wanted to say no when she walked over and pulled me into a hug, Olivia groaned, "mommm."

"What? She's your girlfriend-first girlfriend- wow! Wait until I tell your mama," she said, her voice all chipper and excited easily earning a smile from me- Olivia has two moms? That's....... really cute, and definitely confirms that her childhood was more than just great.

I really have nothing against gay people, even though I'm supposed to hate them according to how I was raised, but I guess we get to choose who we want to be, not how we are raised to be. My best friend is Bisexual for crying out loud!

"It's really nice to meet you, Mrs Grayson," I said, my voice completely genuine and warm. Mrs Grayson only smiled harder, "please call me Emma."

She is really nice, I wasn't expecting her to be this nice honestly. I was expecting a typical rich bitchy personality.

I reciprocated her grin, "well, it's nice to meet you Emma."

She nodded backing away, "we'll have to have you over for dinner soon-"

"Mom, can we discuss this later?" Olivia asked, motioning to our wet shoes we were currently holding, "we kind of need a shower and we have somewhere to be."

Emma nodded hesitantly, "I'm not even going to ask why," she said, looking between us in confusion, "but yes go ahead," she said, motioning us away.

I gave Emma one last small smile and a shy wave before inevitable following Olivia to her room.

As we entered the large dim room that was slightly cold, Olivia said, "I wish you were as nice to me as to my mom," her tone light and joking as she turned a knob switch which the room get increasingly brighter with each spin.