Chapter 3: Cat fight

POV: Olivia

I was sitting at our usual table in the lunchroom with the girls and Derick, who where rambling on about the prank they just pulled on the new girl at the restroom. I just seated there scrolling through my phone on Instagram, when suddenly they went quiet, and so did the entire cafeteria. I whipped my head up looking at the same direction as everyone.

And there she stood, in front the grey double door. She was wearing her PE uniforms because Marisa and the others did something bad to her clothes, I think. I wasn't paying attention to get what they actually did to her. She took a deep breath and started walking towards her little girlfriend and her friend's table, without making eye contact with anyone. I could sense that she was nervous with all eyes on her, but she ignores it. She was about to pass our table,when she came stumbling and fell on the floor with her food tray.

"Oops." Marisa said pressing her fingers on her lips with a wicked smile. And withdrawing her feet which was used to trip the new girl.

Then the whole lunchroom except her friends burst out laughing. The new girl, who I've got to know her name is Enid. Stood up quickly and grab my black coffee from my hands, pouring it on Marisa's head. And the whole cafeteria oohed and Snickered, not having the guts to laugh out loud, to not get into our bad book. Even I couldn't help but chuckled out loud. Marisa was completely shocked. I had to give it to her, the girl got balls.

Since she came here, she has been the talk of the school. Leah had said the girl got the highest score in the history of Montrose Prep's scholarship exam. So she's a smarty-pants, but she doesn't seems like a nerd to me. And all the teachers adored her in the short time she's been here. Even Mr Williams fucking likes her, and He. Doesn't. Like. Anyone.

No one has ever stood up to us, well to them. Because they do all the bullying and I do nothing, but I don't stop them either. So this girl standing up for herself despite being new and all, talk less than pouring coffee on the queen bee's head. Now she definitely in our bad book.

"Oops" Enid mocked Marisa back with her hands on her lips.

"You dirty thing!" Marisa shouted raising her hand to slap the other girl, which was quickly held firmly by the new girl. And with that, the whole cafeteria went wild.

"Don't you ever raised your filthy hands on me again." Enid warned the now fuming girl sternly, before dropping her hand harshly to walk away.

But she didn't had the chance to, when Marisa grabbed her hair aggressively. And that's when the cat fight started.

If the lunchroom was wild before, well now it just got 100% wilder.

"Can someone just help me stop them, before we all get into trouble." Leah said, her voice laced with frustration.

Enid's little girlfriend and her friends came and tried to separate the two girls before killing themselves.

While I just sat there looking completely unbothered as always, and Derick was laughing with tears in his eyes.

After what seems like eternity, they we're finally separated with both of them breathing heavily and glaring hard at each other. With Allison holding Enid, Leah and Leo standing between them.

"All of you to my office now!" Principal Martin shouted and left.

And here we go again.

~~~~~

Hey gaybies!! Hope everyone is doing good 🤍 let me know what you think. Short chapter I know, but on the good side I'll be updating soon!!
Ily all 😚

~D