The Night Still Young

Riah POV

We had noticed this chocolate ass stud looking like Tommie's twin sitting on the couch playing the game. Tommie ran over to me hugging and kissing me.

" This my homie Que I was telling you about the other day, she visiting for a few days. I hope you don't mind and I cleaned up too" I kissed her back completely confused.

"Um excuse me, Tommie why you being rude my gee introduce me"

"I'm not Jess, go fix yourself up"

"You right a gangsta can't be lacking come with me Riah. We headed to the room and closed the door.

"Jessica am I too drunk or did Tommie say that's her homie, bitch they look like twins she chocolate then Tommie"

"Yes bitch you're drunk, and did you see dem long ass dreadlocks. I'm pregnant and your breath smells brush it" "Yours does too" We both laughed hysterically then brushed our teeth. "I think we should change too" Running around the room we looked in the mirror checking ourselves out. "Wait pussy smells test" Jess wiped her hand on her cat and I did the same, and we were valid. I still have on Tommie Cuban link looking like a snack, we both had on a 2 piece pajama set, crop tops with our ugg slippers mines lime green and hers baby pink.

We opened the door and walked into the living room With Tommie and Que

We opened the door and walked into the living room With Tommie and Que. I sat down with Tommie and Jessica sat on the single sofa seat .

"Yo Que this is my bay Riah and this is her bestie Jessica, and ladies this is my lil bro Que. "Nice to meet you" She shook my hand then Jessica hand.

"You got soft hands" Jessica blushed like a little school girl (Oh Lord ). I love the way Tommie body feels against my skin right now. They started shouting and screaming, showing out Que just won 2k against this online player.

"Cash app me my money bitch ass nigga" She was shouting into her microphone headset. Jessica had texted me

[This game was serious I'm ready to shake my ass and drink they d'ussé bottle ]

[Okay Periodttttt! Bestie you funny asl]

[I'm tryna not be ghetto but passed the liquor niggas]

[I'm finna tell Tommie to let me open it, just start heading to the kitchen ]

I whisper in Tommie ear damn near kissing it. She handed me the bottle and I went into the kitchen with Jess ass. We started twerkin with the bottle sticking our tongues out. "Okay I wanna drive the boat bitch"

"Hold on. Alexa play Trick Daddy ft Trina {Nann} The Song started playing and we started playing shaking our ass. Then Jess came over to me with her mouth open and I poured the d'ussé in her mouth. She did me next, then our part came on and we rapped it together.

"Who love to fuck all the time!! One who's pussy fatter than mine! Bitch you don't know nann ho!" Tommie and Que walked over into the kitchen with us, Que grabbed glasses for them. Jessica was twerking all up on Que and I did the same to Tommie. Trina {Look back at me} started playing.