Fuck It We Strippers Now

Riah POV

"Who is it" I looked through the peephole and Rachel and James stood on the opposite side of the door. I opened it up.

"Hey you guys"

I hugged Rachel and waved at James. We walked into the living room area so I could introduce Tommie and Que.

"This my baby Tommie and Her best friend Que"

They were into the game and just said wass up to James. "You already met Jessica" She was walking into the living room to sit next to Que.

"Damn Tommie all rude"

"Naw bae it's 2k I understand, Can I play"

"Grab a controller, im finna start over"

"Bet it up" James left Rachel standing by me to go play 2k.

"Now James ma homie we plays for cash around here, she that damn good big fella"

"iight fasho how much we betting big dawg" " The first game ah hunncho"

"koo"

"Now once I buss yo ass!, losers gotta take 3 shots of remy and run that bread"

" Aw you ain't gonna buss shit where that Remy at big dawg" "Ima go get it " Jess said getting up. She took out the Remy from the fridge. "Aye Jess you see dem weed drinks the gave us earlier, let's give some of it to Rachel square ass" "Hell yea bitch" We both laughed and took out 3 glasses to evenly distribute the drink in the glass.

I tasted it to make sure it was some good then I poured d'ussé in it, Rachel walked out of the room. "Here girly" I handed her a glass and Jessica took them the Remy bottle. "I like this coffee mix Riah, look at you bartending" I was laughing and nodding my head. We walked over to the living room and I handed Jess her glass and we pretended like we were watching them play 2k when we was watching Rachel ass. Tommie lite the wood and passing it to Que then Que passed it to James.

They kept it in rotation and then Tommie lite another one passing it to me, I smoked it then passed it to Jess, Jess smoked it passing it to Rachel square ass just to see what she would do and believe it or not she smoked it then started choking. "Bae take this blunt" James grabbed it smoking it and passed it to Que and then Tommie.

"30 seconds, we both down 2 points and it's ma ball" Que stood up and she was finna shoot her shot into the bucket but James fouled her. "Nigga that's a wrap & I was finna shoot a 3" Que made all her free throws and the buzzer went off. "Run me ma mfkn money Mr. James!!!" Que was happy asl but James paid up respectfully. "Where the food at" "For real I'm high asl" James took Rachel glass and drunk the rest.

Que and James went to the kitchen eating wings straight out the pan. (Niggas) I shook my head. Tommie looked like she was in a deep thought, Jessica just looked high asl, Rachel kept fixing her shirt and wiping her arms like something crawled on her, she high asl too. "Jessica and Tommie Yall koo" I just wanted to know.

"Bitch I'm sorry but I'm high asl right now probably higher than Rachel ass" "Somebody called me"Rachel looked around. "Why she steady yelling" Tommie said that aggressively. I took Tommie in room and close locking the door.

 I took Tommie in room and close locking the door