I Promise I'm Okay

December 18th

Jessica POV
I steady keep having these fucked up dreams of my ex-girlfriend killing me. Her knocking me out that night at the club really done something to me. I seem to can't remember what happened but I'm glad Que has been by my side. I feel so dirty so I decided to take a shower. I ran the water then cut the shower on. Looking in the mirror at myself I see so much hurt in my eyes. Jazz really put me through so much when we were together. All of the fighting,verbal abuse and she the one who cheated on me.

Like I'm mentally drained from it all. I got into the water letting it hit my body then I started crying because I'm so muthafuckin tired of things happening to me. I'm a bomb ass girlfriend and a sweet person that's been taking for granted. There was a knock on the door and I knew it was Que. "Come in" "I gotta use the bathroom babes." "I said come on in Que, I'm in the shower sweetheart." She came in using the toilet and then she got quiet I guess she heard me crying because I couldn't stop the tears.

"Babe what's wrong stink."

"Nothing, what you mean." Lying.

"Babe I hear crying." 

"I promise i'm okay sexy. I'm almost done and ill be right there." She flushed the toilet then washed her hands and left out. I finished washing up letting the water run on my face. I got out and put on my plush robe.

Leaving the bathroom to go in the room to Que. I got into the bed and snuggled up with her. She held me tight kissing my forehead. I feel so comfortable with her. I drifted off to sleep in her arms and she went back to sleep as well.

I was woken up by my phone ringing Que wasn't next to me but calling me on FaceTime.
"Hey babes where are you?"

"Hey baby I wanted to go get us some food and I didn't want to wake you up when I left but I just need your help with picking something out so I'm calling you"

"What are you tryna pick out daddy" She turned the camera around to show me some beautiful puppies.

"Which one do you want?"

"Omg! Baby! They are so beautiful and cute. Umm omg." I just kept giggling with excitement.

"You want me too pick?"

"Noo! Umm get the the light brown one that looks like brown sugar." I just squealed.

"Babes she looks Carmel. I want this one, what's the gender? Bet I still want her." Que was talking to the guy at the pet shop.

"Okay baby we on our way home."

"Omg okay."

We hung up the phone. So I decided to get dressed nothing too fancy just a black hoodie and some black leggings with my black ugg slides. I went downstairs to wake up Riah n Tommie gee sleeping on the couch. Riah came back drunk asf. So hopefully she better today.

"Bestie n Tommie gee can you guys please wake up."

"What's wrong Jess?"

"I'm up bestie what's going on?"

"I love Que ass, she just bought me a puppy."

"For real Best?" I just squealed shaking my head to confirming.

"Yes they on the way back from the pet store now." Riah got up to hug me.

" I know you're happy as df right now. Ima go freshen up right quick so we can see the puppy when they get here. Riah went to the downstairs bathroom.

"Now you have to confess your feelings to Que when she gets here Jessica." She's right about that.

"I will Tommie gee, she makes me happy for real"

"& you makes her happy as well she told me that numerous times before."

"What else she told you?"

"Naw you not about to make me break the bro code. I already said too much." She got back underneath the covers so I threw my couch pillow at her. The doorbell rang and I skipped over to answer it. Que had the puppy in one arm and a food bag in the other. She handed me the puppy then kissed me. "Here you go baby."

"Omg she's more prettier in person

"Omg she's more prettier in person. Thank you daddy." Riah came out the bathroom and over to me when she saw the puppy.

"Omg bestie she's so adorable what did you name her?"

"Umm I don't know bestie." I sat her down on my carpet and she ran over to jump on Tommie head." Me and Riah just giggled so I went to go grab her.

"I'm up y'all." Tommie got up to see the puppy.

"Aw yea she is cute Jessica. You did your thang Que." They shook up.

"I got food big bro so let's go smoke." Que and Tommie went outside to smoke.

I think I got the perfect name for this cutie. Dior Jackson. My little DJ.