Their Siblings

December 10th

Riah POV

I had been thinking about my birthday and what I wanted to do for it and I really don't know. Tommie has been asking me too what I wanted to do but I haven't decided on anything. Her birthday is coming up too we five days apart from one another. She laid up under me sleeping peacefully. I turned on the Tv to find something to watch and SpongeBob was on right now so I watched that until I had fell back off to sleep. About 30 minutes later my phone rang and it was my mom.

"Hey sweet pea"

"Hey mommy"

"What are you guys doing?"

"Just laying in bed sleeping"

"I'm sorry baby did I wake you up"

"It's fine mom I was woke before then dozed off .
"I was calling to check up on you and to tell you that your brother is flying to Atlanta in a few weeks maybe you should tell him to wait until you're birthday, if you don't have anything planned." Atlanta doesn't sound too bad and well be In Jessica city.

"Atlanta doesn't sound bad at all especially since Jessica stays out there"

"I know that's what I was thinking baby, you'll have fun plus you'll be around family and friends that loves you."

"Thanks for the idea and the heads up mommy because I didn't really know what to do, imma give him a call. Thank you I love you. We got off the phone. I called my big brother Montana.

 I called my big brother Montana

"Hey big brother"

"What's up baby sister"

"Nothing mommy just called me to tell me that you're going to Atlanta"

"Yea a couple weeks after your birthday. I got business to attend to out there."

"Can we go a week early for me and my girlfriend's birthday. So we could have something to do and you know Jessica lives out there."

"Who is your girlfriend and why I'm just now finding out you have a girlfriend"

"Not too much Montana. Her name is Tommie and she's really good to me we been dating for a couple of months now and we were friends before that."

"Did you just say Tommie?"

"Yes Jessica calls her Tommie gee." I just giggled.

"Aw yea? That's koo we can fly out there together."

"Well Tommie probably wants to drive out there she has a truck and a new car."

"Fasho even better. We can hit up a couple of spots to celebrate y'all birthday's. I know people out there."

"Thanks big brother I'll tell Tommie about it when she wakes up."

"Y'all live together too?"

"Bye big head" I hung up on his protective ass.

Tommie was just getting up stretching in the bed. "Grand Rising Queen" "Good Morning baby" "How did you sleep bae" "Good right next to you" "You mean under me big head. I just got off the phone with my mom and big brother. And we going to Atlanta for our birthday together."

"My brother Montana, gonna plan things for us."

"Did you say Montana is your brother?."

"Yes what's the problem baby?"

"You remember Que was telling y'all at dinner about her homie Montana."

"Yes silly but iono think she was talking about my brother. You do know people have the same name right like French Montana. Anyways my brother stays to himself, so I doubt y'all know my brother." I kissed her then went to go make us some breakfast.

Tommie POV

I'm just processing everything Riah just told me about her brother. That's why he be off to himself. I decided on calling Que about this.

"Yooo, what's up bro"

"Why I just found out that Mariah and Montana are siblings foe."

"Never! Bro"

"Yes, and he wants to celebrate our birthdays In Atlanta."

"Our next meeting is out there with Montanaaaa boa"

"Exactly I know I ain't tweaking foe. She talm about it's other people name Montana like French Montana bro."

"Never French Montana Lord." Que was laughing on the phone.

"Ah He He hell, what I'm finna do."

"She probably doesn't know about what he does outside of the house so don't panic lord you good." "Speaking of Montana he calling me I'll hit you back later Brodie." The call ended. Riah walked back into the room with our plates.