All Black Party

December 20th

December 20th

Riah POV

Montana had invited all of us to his all black party at somebody's mansion. We had to wear black to get in. I decided to wear an all black dress with a slit on the side with my alexsander mc queen black heels. Tommie was stretched out on the couch sleeping peacefully. My baby will get her some sleep for real if that's the last thing she would do. I just shook my head giggling at her. I got up to get something to drink from out the fridge, that's when Jessica came downstairs with her robe on hair and mess.

"Good morning bestie I see you had a great time last night"

"And did bestie" She smiled then giggled.

"Let me see your ring best." She held her hand over to show me her promise ring and it looks so beautiful.

"Damn bestie I see you. Your ring looks like an engagement ring girly, I love it for you." She started tearing up.

"What's wrong best?"

"Bitch because she really went out her way to make me feel so much like a little princess. Like literally last night was so romantic and very special nobody has ever made me feel like she just made me feel." I gave her a hug rubbing her back.

"You are special bestie. Of course she did everything to make last night happen for you and me n Tommie helped her decorate too. Very exciting to do so too."

"I gave her the best sex ever last night."

"Nasty heffer." We both just giggled at her freaky self.

"You ready for Montana all black party tonight."

"Hell yea best friend I'm ready to look like Hilary Banks around this bitch."

"On my mama. Will is from Mars...
I'm mean who really ever wants to vacuum?! Especially if you have your own butler." We both just laughed.

"Why cook? When Jeffery can that's his job."

"On my mama bestie we finna be bougie asl."

Que had walked down the stairs to the kitchen with us." Hugging Jess and kissing her. "Grand Rising beautiful."