Holiday Party

December 25th

Tommie POV

"I don't celebrate this white man's holiday so don't merry nothing to me." I told Que and Jessica as they walked downstairs. "Me neither big bro. My sperm donor left to go get some milk and never came back. We all laughed at Que dramatic ass.

"I'm for real, laugh all yall want I ain't got nothing for you Jessica." "That's fine Que neither do I for you, babes." She kissed Que on the cheek. Que looked all salty.

"Well I got something for you Tommie even though you don't celebrate it." She the sweetest thing in the world I guess I gotta go pick up something for her.

The door bell rung and Jessica answered opened it for Rachel and James

"Merry Christmas family." Rachel said to us.

"Happy Holidays." We said back.

"Ooo what smells good cus I'm hungry as df."

"Rachel we got greens,dressing,black eyed peas,bake macaroni, turkey cus my baby n Tommie don't eat swine, cornbread and my grandmas potato salad." Jessica told Rachel hungry ass.

"But nothing done yet friend."

"But these pies n cookies are. Which I'm finna bang." Me and Jessica looked at Rachel eating damn near all the sweet treats.

"Slow down Rachel we want some too."

"Here a plate of greens and baked macaroni that's done." Jessica handed her a plate.

"Thank you. Your niece or nephew thanks you too." She started looking all twisted up in the face putting her hand over her mouth holding her stomach running to to the bathroom.

Everybody was concerned except for James like he knew what was happening. Rachel came back out from the bathroom laying on the couch.

"I feel dizzy and lightheaded. Just by smelling the plate of food."

"Umm are you okay and what did you say Rach before going to the bathroom?" Riah asked her.

"Bitch because you need to run that back." Jess said.