Your My Everything N More

December 19th

Que POV

I've been showing Jessica how much she means to me and I ain't never letting up off of her. I know she's traumatized about something. I decided to go take Dior for her walk. I threw on my clothes n shoes then grabbed her leash.

I whistled for her to come to me and she did. She hopped up on me to put her leash on. "You gotta go potty Dior" She barked and wagged her tail. Jessica still in bed sleeping. I gave her a small kiss on her forehead and went to go walk Dior.

On our walk Dior was pissing on everything you hear me. Then my phone rang and it was Tommie gee.

"Yo big bro "

"It's a big ass teddy bear just got delivered here foe."

"Ooou Fasho put it in her office room and make sure she doesn't go in there looking"

"That's for Jessica brodie?"

"Man hell yea I'm finna ask her to be my girlfriend tonight."

"Real nigga activity lil bro."

"Fasho Brodie I wanna order some dinner for us as well."

"Atlanta has personal chef's out here so you might as well get one for y'all, that would be romantic. Me and Riah would go do something, so y'all can have the crib to y'all self."

"That does sound perfect bro, where should I go get her a promise ring from."

"Do you know her ring size? I went to pandora for Riah. So maybe go there."

Dior started running fast. "Let me call you back bro Dior got me jogging bro." I got off the phone with Tommie gee. "Dior just walk folks" I pulled out my phone to go on instagram to look up personal chefs and I typed in personal chef's into the search box. A lot of chefs popped up on there I had came across this chef named Dre.

So I inboxed him to see if he can come cook for us tonight and he responded back to me to let me know that he would love too. I told him that we would have to meet up before because I don't know what her address was. He was koo with that.

We walked around the block then headed back. I walked in the crib to see that they straightened up the crib for me and Riah was fixing up the table for me and Tommie was hanging up lights to make it look like we in Paris around here.

"Thank yall so very much"

"Anytime Que they said together.

"Riah do you know her ring size?"

"Her fingers are a little bit bigger than mine and mine is a size 7 so you might be safe with a size 8."

"Koo can you keep her busy upstairs and get ready with her."

"Of course Que I got you."

"Fasho Riah, come to the store with me big bro."

"You should get ready first before leaving out bro so you can get straight into your date."

"You right Tommie gee." I decided to get ready instead.

I was fresh out the shower smelling good. I put on a new black shirt that says free game on it from this person who sells clothes out here, some black Levi jeans, with some white forces. I sprayed my Gucci cologne then put on my gold Cuban link with my gold screws. I looked in the mirror at myself and then walked out the bathroom.

"You ready Tommie gee"

"Look at ma boa fresh from head to toe. You clean up nicely."

Tommie said as we walked outside to get into the truck.We pulled up to pandora to see some promise rings.