Part ✌🏾We Lit

Riah POV

Joe was already waiting outside for us with the party bus. Letting us on the bus, he was greeting us as we stepped on the bus.

"Hello Bryant's family, Welcome back" We all said "Hey Joe" and went to go sit down. I just sat in silence for a moment to gather myself. The bus was moving pulling out the casino driveway to the expressway.

"So we gone talk about the elephant in the room or just pretend like nothing happened before we got on this bus?" Jessica wanted to kill this silence so bad.

"Well I'll say something then. Not them hoes thinking shit was sweet, running outta there like roaches" Everybody laughed hysterically.

"Why my bitch go Madea on they asses for the one time". Rachel said and we all just laughed again.

"Tommie ass ducking and shit" Que jokingly said calling Tommie ass out. "Ay bro iono play with guns no more even my own damn gun. Riah carrying it like it's hers, upping that bitch. It's hers now I'm just the owner." She laughed kissing me on my face.

"Definitely don't play around about mines"

" I know that's right" Jessica n Rachel agreed with me. I opened up the mini fridge grabbing the Hennessy bottle to pour everybody drinks.

"We did need this Riah cause (Shots) ain't gonna do it baby" We all just laughed at Jess putting the emphasis on shots. "Jessica your messy butt" Rachel inquired. "She ain't wrong Rach, them bitches needed to be treated real bad" I told Rachel ass.

"Enough about they goofy ass, let's get litty and smoke or something" Que ass ready to get lit I see.

"Well it's a smoking policy for the party bus and we can't smoke on the bus, the driver will take us to a destination where we can smoke. I'll just tell him, hold on" I walked towards the front of the bus to talk with Joe.

" Can you take us to the hookah lounge next on the way back to the city" "Of course Miss. Lenn. You guys still got 4 hours left with me tonight" "Perfect Joe"

"We actually pulling up to it right now, you should let your party know" "Thanks Joe" I unstably walked in the back landing on Tommie's lap. "We here guys" Joe yelled back to us.

"Come on everybody get off the bus." I said happily to everyone. They got up getting off the bus. "Where we at bae" Tommie asked me. "A damn hookah lounge Mariah? What we in HighSchool babes." Jessica always voicing her opinions when it's not even needed. "I mean it looks raggedy Riah" Rachel added on as well.

"We most definitely can buy our own hookah and chill at the crib bestie" "Now y'all trying me after all I planned this shit, but it's up to Tommie" I stated. "We always party in our crib, let's just go inside" Tommie held my hand walking into the lounge.

It definitely doesn't look like the outside coming in, ah whole vibe I would say. "Hello beautiful people and welcome to Z lounge." This lady greeted us as we walked in. I walked up to her while they found us a place to sit and chill.

"Hey ma'am we are looking to smoke some hookah and just vibe out." "You guys came to the right lounge not many people know about this area. Just so you are aware this part of our menu is 420 friendly and is one of our biggest sellers." As I looked at the menu I seen some really good flavors with thc and dab in them.

"Well I would like 3 flavors from the 420 side, mango passion, pineapple crush, now you see me n now you don't. Send the last flavor over to us first. How much will that be?" "Each flavor are $55 a piece. Let me ring you up, $165" "Okay let me get this glow in the dark blue hookah and different smoking tips to go with it for later. You can just bag that one up nicely for when I leave."