Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Seol curled his fist as Karuna's body blazed up in moonlight.

'Somehow... I was able to come all the way here.'

There were many ways of tackling 'The 5 Good Brothers' Adventure and Seol picked the most difficult one out of them.

And that was to make the 5 brothers fight each other by putting a wedge between them.

Even though it was a clear goal to work toward, the conditions were quite strict.

1. Use the exiled, or another strategy, to cause chaos in the village.

2. Make the 5 brothers suspicious of each other by messing with the Rock Fists.

3. Confirm that the strongest of the 5 brothers took the Rock Fists.

4. When the oldest chief is blamed for it, kill one of the 5 brothers. (Make sure you consider which curse you'll receive before you kill them. To fulfill the requirements, don't kill the 2nd oldest brother.)

5. Now if you just wait, the 2nd oldest brother will convince the 3rd oldest brother to revolt against the oldest brother. (Even though the exact names might change, the 2nd oldest will always be in a competition with the oldest. Because of that, this will be a fixed event. A special point of note here is that if the oldest doesn't have the Rock Fists, the oldest will lose to his brothers.)

6. Confirm that the oldest brother won. (The reason that the oldest needs to win, and not the three brothers, is because he becomes easy to face once he's afflicted with all of the 'grudge' curses.)

7. When the oldest is afflicted with all of the curses, defeat him.

All of this is what Seol has been working on since midnight.

'It was so fucking rough...'

He never expected all of his party members to have died.

But, he came all this way because he could aim for the best possible reward from the Adventure.

It was finally time for him to reap his rewards.

The strategy he created to beat 'The 5 Good Brothers' Adventure only had 7 steps and he was in the middle of it.

'Still, there's one final hurdle.'

Defeat Jamad.

The important point here was that the oldest troll was extremely powerful when they had the Rock Fists. To the point that hunting it in a party was a necessity.

Furthermore, Jamad was powerful enough for even Mael to warn him.

In 'The 5 Good Brothers', because the specific trolls changed each time, the strength of the oldest troll also changed how difficult this strategy was.

Jamad was probably strong beyond all logic.

Seol couldn't help but curl his hand into a fist.

'That's why I'm using the curses to do the best I can. I hope it all goes according to plan..."

Seol stopped thinking.

He solely focused on combat.

Jamad and Karuna collided.

BOOOOOOOM!

"Kuaaaargh!"

"......"

Karuna, who was in the Half Moon state, took a proper attack from Jamad.

BOOOOOM!

Fssss...

Karuna was pushed back a few steps but there weren't any other injuries.