twenty-eight

twenty-eight: zipping me up
word count: 1270

  "Ahh!" Justin exclaimed as he picked me up off the ground, spinning me around, "You were amazing out there!" Excited giggles flew from my lips as he held me tight, finally setting me back on my feet. "I'm so proud of you, baby," he smiled as he grabbed my face in his hands, kissing me on my lips.

  I was a little surprised at the way he kissed me, completely disregarding anyone around us. I sunk into his lips, pulling away with a smile as he just continued to rock me in his arms. "I told you that you would be great. They loved you out there, Rylee," he said against my temple as he placed a small kiss.

"That was so badass!" Grace squealed as she ran up to us, pulling me away from Justin and hugging me tightly. "It was so much fun, Gray... I was so nervous, I thought I was gonna puke. But once I got out there and saw everyone enjoying the show, it all just melted away," I smiled.

  "I say we celebrate," she smirked, looking to Justin. He bit his lip in a smile, nodding in agreement. Before anything else could be said, Scooter came up to us. "I'm so proud of you, Rylee. Amazing first show. I think we've got a star on our hands," he smirked, nudging Justin.

  Justin threw his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side. He looked down at me with the widest smile, "We're gonna go celebrate if you wanna come, old man."

  "No, no. I'll leave the celebration to you guys. I'm going home to Yael and the babies," he chuckled, patting Justin on the back before waving off. "Give them my love!" I shouted as he walked off, signaling his hand that he would as he disappeared. "So I was thinking we go to the club," Grace smirked.

  I shot her a concerned look. I don't know how I feel about going to the damn club. "Don't look at me like that, Rylee! We deserve to have fun and let loose. Plus, Justin and I haven't gotten to show you the nightlife in LA yet," she winked, interlocking her arm in mine as we all began to walk.

"I've got the perfect spot," Justin smiled as he took my hand in his, swinging our arms as we walked. "Well, I need to go by the house and change before we go anywhere," I said, wanting to change into something more club appropriate.

"That's no problem. I'll drive you both home," he smiled, looking to Grace and I. I love that he already knew we had taken an Uber to the venue tonight. As we approached the back exit, the security guard warned us that there might be paparazzi present.

He opened the door for us as another security guard led us to Justin's Range Rover. Sure enough, there was a swarm of paparazzi clicking thousands of photos. "Rylee! How was your first show?" one shouted. "Rylee, can you tell us about your new EP releasing this Friday," another spoke. "Justin, is Rylee your new girlfriend? How proud of her are you after her show tonight?" they yelled.

Justin and I were still holding hands as he rushed us to the vehicle. "The show was amazing, and I'm so thankful for these two amazing people for coming to support me. Can't spoil the EP," I called out, referencing Grace and Justin. The security guard opened the door for Grace and I, hurrying us inside as Justin rushed around to the driver's seat.

"Well, that's always exhilarating," Grace joked as she caught her breath. "Still getting used to all that," I huffed as I turned to Justin who was starting the car. "You get used to it, but it's still irritating," he spoke as he tried his best to leave the back parking lot without hitting any photographers.

Once we made it out of the parking lot, Justin drove us home. It didn't take long, which was surprising considering LA traffic can be crazy. "Is it alright if I leave my car here?" Justin asked as he pulled into the driveway, "I know we'll have some drinks and none of us need to drive."

"Of course," I smiled as I clicked my seatbelt loose, watching as Grace went ahead inside to start getting ready. "You're welcome to stay the night if you want," I said as he turned in his seat to face me. Instead of replying, he simply smiled and pecked my cheek once.

We got out of the car and Justin let me lead the way to the front door. I opened the door, entering with Justin trailing behind. "I'm gonna go change really quick. Make yourself at home!" I smiled as I hurried up the staircase. I turned to the left, entering my bedroom and beginning to sift through my closet.

  What to wear, what to wear... What would be sexy? I literally have no clothes... I mentally complained as I searched through items hanging on the rod. Finally, I spotted a white, ruched bodycon dress that I hadn't worn in a while. I pulled it from the closet, stripping down and pulling it onto my body.

  Lucky for me, I was already wearing a strapless bra so I didn't have to worry about my bra straps showing. As I was struggling with the zipper in the back, a small knock sounded at my closed door.

  Assuming it was Grace, I sighed of relief. "Oh, thank God. Can you help zip me up?" I asked, turning my head to the side without actually seeing who had entered the room. Footsteps approached behind me and my zipper was pulled up. "Thank you," I sighed in relief as I adjusted my breasts in the dress.

I soon realized it was Justin behind me for a pair of strong hands gripped my hips and his lips kissed my shoulder. I jumped slightly under his touch, seeming I was under the impression it was Grace who was in the room with me.

  His arms wrapped around me from behind and he settled his chin into the crook of my neck. "You look absolutely stunning," he whispered sexily before placing a small kiss on my neck. I blushed hard, turning around swiftly as I lightly smiled. "I thought you were Gray," I chucked in embarrassment.

  "You disappointed?" he asked, biting his lip as he now saw the front of the dress. "No," I smiled, cocking my head to the side, "But I do need to finish getting ready."

  "I can help," he smirked, walking towards me and pulling me into him by my hips. "Actually, you can," I smirked as I pulled away from him, grabbing two necklaces to layer. "You can clasp these for me, please," I smiled as I handed them to him.

  He helped me with my jewelry and took the liberty of clasping my heels around my ankles as well. My makeup was sufficient enough from my show, so all I did was spritz some extra perfume and fix my hair.

  "Is everyone ready to party?" Grace asked, looking up from her phone as she entered my doorway. "Ready," Justin and I both smiled as we started down the stairs. "I'm gonna call some of my security guys to take us and come with us. Just in case," Justin smiled as he tapped away on his phone.

author's note
— hey everyone! i hope you enjoyed this chapter. next chapter is the club and that will be... fun. lol thanks for reading n loving this book! anyways, more to come <3