thirty-two

thirty-two: i need a freak to drive me crazy
word count: 1515

! SMUT WARNING !

  I bit my lip as I looked up into his eyes, "Justin... I need you. Now." The widest smirk spread across his face. He attached his lips to mine, swiftly picking me up off the floor. My legs instinctively wrapped around him and he carried me into the dining room.

  He placed me back on my feet and broke the kiss. Forcefully and without room for objection, he turned me around. I placed my hands on the table, bracing myself as he unzipped my dress.

  I turned around whether he wanted me to or not. I want him to take all of me in as I strip for him. Staring into his eyes, I slid one strap off my shoulder. I was needy for him but still nervous. He had never seen me naked. I slid the other strap off, slinking the dress from my body.

  I stood in front of him in my white, lace bra and panty set. The cool air sent goosebumps across my skin as I watched him intently analyze me. He scanned my body from head to toe. He closed the gap that stood between us and unhooked my bra, still looking into my eyes.

As soon as the clasp was undone, I slowly slid my bra off and revealed my bare breasts to him. He bit his lip so hard, it lost its color. He grabbed them in his hands, massaging them and kissing my lips. He moved from my lips to my breasts, sucking my nipples.

  "Oh, fuck," I moaned, finding my hands flying into his hair. "You are absolutely perfect," he said against my skin as he stepped back. In no slow manner, I started undressing him. I pulled off his shirt, throwing it into the floor and examining his tattooed chest.

  My hands felt his chest and stomach, scaling over the tattoos and feeling his body heat emulate. He grabbed my arms and backed me against the wall in the dining room. His hand flew to my throat as he lightly held me there, kissing my lips a couple of times.

  He kissed down my body, reaching my lace panties. He looked up at me as I jolted underneath his touch. He grabbed the waistband with his teeth, pulling them down my body. They fell to my feet and he took a moment to look at my pussy.

  "Fuck," he breathed, rubbing my clit with his thumb before bringing his mouth to my heat. I instantly moaned loudly. The feeling of his mouth against my pussy made me weak. His tongue moved my clit in circles as he lightly sucked. "Oh my God, Justin," I whined as my hand grabbed his hair tightly.

  I bucked my hips against his face, feeling him eat me deeper. I could feel him smile against me. He then inserted a finger into me as he went down. He flicked his tongue wildly and I felt my legs grow weaker. He pulled away instantly, refusing to let me cum.

Grabbing my hips again, he pushed me back against the table and lifted me up to sit on top of it. His lips flew to mine and my hands began unbuttoning his pants. I slid them down, leaving him standing in his briefs. His boner was prominent.

  I couldn't help but ogled him. I took a deep breath before sliding down his briefs. His dick sprung from them, slapping against his stomach. My mouth watered at the sight of his cock. It was perfect.

  He glanced down at himself then back to me. He watched me as I still just eyed his package. "You like what you see?" he smirked coyly. I returned the smirk, leaning towards him and wrapping my hand around him. I pumped him slowly, looking deep into his eyes to scan his face.