Chapter 24

Immediately after, the form teacher thought for a moment and said, "However, this matter has a huge impact after all. Look, many teachers know about what happened in the morning. In addition, many parents are also paying attention to our school's official website, so can you call your parents over to clarify it so that it won't cause unnecessary misunderstandings?"

Nan Qiao nodded amiably. It was better to clarify this matter as soon as possible, lest it become difficult to resolve.

Seeing that Nan Qiao had agreed so easily, the form teacher was a little surprised. In the past, Nan Qiao was not so easy to get along with. She would not agree to anything easily. Why was she so easy to talk to this time?

After coming out of the teacher's office, Nan Qiao met Huo Yichen in the corridor.

When the other party walked past, Huo Yichen wanted to pretend not to know her, but Nan Qiao did not react at all and walked past Huo Yichen.

The boy who had already walked past stopped and turned around to look at the beautiful figure behind him. He was immediately a little angry.

The tip of his tongue swept across his back teeth and he felt his teeth grit.

This girl really did not greet him.

After walking for a while, Nan Qiao stopped in her tracks. When she turned around and saw Huo Yichen's departing back, she felt a little depressed.

As expected of a big shot, he was too difficult to get close to. Why was it so difficult to be friends with him?

After a while, Nan Qiao returned to class and was greeted by a storm.

The classroom door was half open. The classroom was noisy, but it was very quiet outside. No one even came in or out. Nan Qiao acutely felt that something was wrong.

Hence, Nan Qiao nudged the door and realized that there was something on it. Although she did not see what it was, she guessed that it was chalk dust.

This was because there were only so many tricks in school. In her previous life, such a thing had happened when she was bullied by everyone.

Hence, Nan Qiao stood at the door and did not enter the classroom. She just waited.

After waiting for a while, the bell rang. Then, Nan Qiao stood behind the pillar and watched as the Chinese teacher walked into the class.

The moment the Chinese teacher pushed open the door, a large handful of white dust suddenly fell from the top and scattered on the Chinese teacher. Her long black hair was covered in white chalk dust, and she looked very disheveled.

The Chinese teacher was so angry that her entire body was trembling. This was a new set of clothes she had bought. It cost a few thousand yuan, but she had actually encountered such a thing on her first time wearing it today.

The Chinese teacher clenched her fists and asked loudly, "Who did it!"

At this moment, Nan Qiao calmly walked out from behind the stone pillar and entered the classroom.

"I'm late."

"Why are you so late? Don't you know that this will disturb the class?!"

Usually, when she encountered such a thing, the language teacher would just take a look and let the matter pass. However, today, she happened to be in a bad mood so she was naturally angry.

"Teacher, I have diarrhea. I've already run to the bathroom a few times."

As Nan Qiao explained, she hugged her stomach with both hands. The expression on her face gradually became ugly, as if she really had diarrhea and felt very uncomfortable.

Rebirth Stories #1 (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें