Chapter 172: Xian Yu Is Super Good at Changing Faces

The day after the banquet ended, Murong Qiao received an unexpected gift.

A book of holdings for the horse ranch.

"For me?" Murong Qiao blinked blankly.

She stared at her name on the paper. She hadn't expected the gift to come so quickly.

"I promised to give it to you." Murong Chuan replied in a low voice.

It wasn't easy for him to find a gift that his Little Sister would like. Murong Chuan moved quickly and prepared the gift overnight before delivering it to Murong Qiao.

Hearing Murong Chuan's serious and sincere tone, Murong Qiao knew that he really wanted to give it to her. She pursed her lips and looked at the certificate in her hand, feeling a little in disbelief.

The certificate was Murong Chuan's first gift to her.

"Thank you, Third Brother." Murong Qiao smiled and thanked him.

Perhaps Murong Chuan didn't think that the ranch he gave her was that big of a gift, but Murong Qiao appreciated Murong Chuan's intentions and gradually realized that her Third Brother was just cold on the surface.

Murong Qiao, who had finished attending the banquet, was different from the others who enjoyed their university days. Even if she had free time, she would spend it on the company. Whenever she was free, she would go to the company every other day.

Not to mention that the company had just entered the budding stage. The talents had to be taken care of. Murong Qiao had nothing to do in the afternoon, so she came to the office to discuss with Jiang Chi.

"The company has just started recently. Please keep an eye on it," Murong Qiao reminded him as she sat on the chair and read the information.

Jiang Chi agreed, but he couldn't take his eyes off his boss.

She was clearly still in her youth, but the girl had become the boss of a company with such an overly beautiful face, as if she had matured too early.

"The people you asked me to recruit last time are not bad." Jiang Chi reported their recent situation. "They'll be ready to debut after some training."

"Shi Yang has a unique style and is very liked by the vocal teacher. The company plans to let him participate in some talent show programs. Xu Xiuzhu on the other hand, is very experienced in acting, but he still needs to learn professional skills. Fortunately, he's talented." Each of the four people chosen were very promising. When Jiang Chi spoke of them, his expression was relaxed. "Cang Nanrong has been undergoing systemic training. Chi Hanjing's acting skills are very good and she managed to get casted as a second female lead."

The four talents had received the best nurturing and were shining towards the future step by step.

Murong Qiao divided her attention to listen to Jiang Chi's report and planned to look for An Nuo. Last time, she was only focused on letting her sign the contract and had not planned for the other party's training.

"Alright, I'll leave it to you." She stood up and pushed open the door. "Let me know if anything happens."

The company was usually managed by Jiang Chi, which saved Murong Qiao a lot of trouble. After giving him instructions, she walked out of the office and went to the training room planned by the company.

She had arranged to meet An Nuo here.

"Qiao, your company is so big!" Murong Qiao pushed open the door and was pounced on by An Nuo. "I really have a powerful backer!"

An Nuo's eyes lit up as she spoke. She stuck to Murong Qiao and chatted like a little bird, but no one would think that she was noisy.

"I hope you'll still like this place when you start work in the future." Murong Qiao also teased her with a smile. She then knocked An Nuo's head with her finger, indicating for her to let go and stand properly.